Weasel

Roux

I know that Lommy says she ran off... then nothing, but I feel like Bran could answer what happened to Weasel? 

If there was ever a pointless character to care about: Weasel was the pointless character to care about; i  think they gave her 5 lines? But she was essentially a baby in Arya's care. Not Aryas fault when she disappeared but never heard from again. Just for future fill in. Totally unimportant and I know the rest of you forgot about her. 

Nah, I remember that chapter of going to Harenhall , it was one of the few I felt physically sick while reading. I hope that Weasel manages to weasel her way to some new life.

Though Winter is Coming and many will unfortunately die then, even if they made it through the War of the Five Kings.

While she is probably dead (she was just a toddler and a toddler taking care of herself in a forest during wartime is a recipe for catastrophe), I hope she is alive and being taken well care of by someone somewhere. Maybe she was taken in by the Heddles and now lives in the Inn at the Crossroads with the other orphans.

Archived