Painting of Jon and Dany ruling together with dragons and pups?

Petitephlox

40 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

OMG that is so beautiful. This is the book story, thank the lord, and not the show story. 

No, it's wish-fulfilment fantasy. The book story will end exactly the same way as the show will end: with a tremendous sadness to make it powerful enough to be remembered. Martin even told us this has always been his goal.

1 hour ago, Petitephlox said:

I believe this is it, from the description I heard. Thank you!!

Happy to help! Just so people don't think I'm weird...I happened to see this post and remember it attached to something like "if GOT had a Disney ending." Popped it into google and this was the first thing up. I'm not at all affiliated with the artist nor do I put that picture under my bed before sleepy time or anything.

54 minutes ago, Demetri said:

Happy to help! Just so people don't think I'm weird...I happened to see this post and remember it attached to something like "if GOT had a Disney ending." Popped it into google and this was the first thing up. I'm not at all affiliated with the artist nor do I put that picture under my bed before sleepy time or anything.

I am now going to print this picture out and place under my pillow at night, weeping in the fetal position most likely after tonight. Hahahaha

Archived