Is Jaqen H'ghar Rhaegar Targaryen?

Areisius

Well, it would be easy to dismiss this, but we know Rhaegar didn’t like to fight, and he probably knew full well that Robert would pummel him if they got into a one on one situation. Perhaps someone offered to fight in his place? As GRRM always made a point of characters wearing their full face guards in battle..... and not to mention the rubies in his armour. From some of the photos that have been banded around prior to the series starting, it does show the chap who played Rhaegar and a young Robert... so potentially there’s a flashback that shows this? 

Having said that, would that make him the true heir? 

9 hours ago, Calaryion said:

Well, it would be easy to dismiss this, but we know Rhaegar didn’t like to fight, and he probably knew full well that Robert would pummel him if they got into a one on one situation. Perhaps someone offered to fight in his place? As GRRM always made a point of characters wearing their full face guards in battle..... and not to mention the rubies in his armour. From some of the photos that have been banded around prior to the series starting, it does show the chap who played Rhaegar and a young Robert... so potentially there’s a flashback that shows this? 

Having said that, would that make him the true heir? 

Yes, it would make him the true heir but I don't think he would want to be king. This would be the most shocking theory IMO.

9 hours ago, Nakraal said:

This channel is filled with clickbait clips. Just watch his theories: Danny is a Dragon. Littlefinger is alive, Bran is a Targaryen. Clickbait. Downvote to remove traction and go on

I don't think this video is because he made a lot of logical points of why this theory could be true. I have heard a lot of stupid theory's (most have been about Arya) but this one could hold water.

Archived