Final decision: Was Cersei pregnant?

Nerevanin

10 hours ago, Apoplexy said:

I was too. I thought she was lying to manipulate Jaime. If she wasn't then I expected Jaime to not be the father. My thoughts were that she was sleeping with Euron for his fleet and he was the father. I don't know if you've read the books, but in the books if she does happen to be pregnant, there's a reason why Jaime most likely isn't the father.

The show runners have a weird fascination with Cersei's character. So my guess is #2. I remember saying at the end of season 7 that it makes Jaime look pretty terrible leaving a pregnant cersei. People are bound to forget how bad she really is. I'm guessing it was done to make the audience sympathetic to her

Yeah, if Cersei happens to be pregnant in the books, Jaime ain't the father in no way. What was the last time he slept with her in the books? When he returned to KL after Robb captured him?

That being said, I'm pretty sure Jaime was the father in the show.

3 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Yeah, if Cersei happens to be pregnant in the books, Jaime ain't the father in no way. What was the last time he slept with her in the books? When he returned to KL after Robb captured him?

That being said, I'm pretty sure Jaime was the father in the show.

Agreed. 

Archived