Jump to content
Ran

[Spoilers] Rant & Rave without Repercussion, Final edition

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Sorry, I get very upset when I think about what they've done to Jaime. And we had NCW, so perfect, so deliciously gorgeous, such an amazing actor... but no, can't have that, so let's fuck the character as badly as we can. I hate this show. :tantrum:

:)

 

It's infuriating! They actually pitched Jaime's character to NCW as one who would go on to have an amazing storyline and now they kinda... forgot about it? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

How much do you wanna bet that they actually filmed a Inside the Episode segment for this but HBO saw the criticism and the satire, watched the trash that was the final episode, watched the Inside the Episode segment and were like "Nah bruh...let's just end it all" and threw it in the trash.

I agree with you. And hope that one day someone leaks this inside the episode. It should be epic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

How much do you wanna bet that they actually filmed a Inside the Episode segment for this but HBO saw the criticism and the satire, watched the trash that was the final episode, watched the Inside the Episode segment and were like "Nah bruh...let's just end it all" and threw it in the trash.

I laughed when I saw that there was no Inside the Episode afterwards

LOLOLOLOL

Man, I want to see it! I want to see David and Dan smugly explaining shit I didn’t get because I’m so dumb and not worthy of understanding their superior intellect! I want it so bad it hurts! :tantrum:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

LOLOLOLOL

Man, I want to see it! I want to see David and Dan smugly explaining shit I didn’t get because I’m so dumb and not worthy of understanding their superior intellect! I want it so bad it hurts! :tantrum:

 

 

20 minutes ago, divica said:

I agree with you. And hope that one day someone leaks this inside the episode. It should be epic.

LMAO

Apparently, HBO is on Team Dany.

Even though the show was over and everyone could finally move on, they couldn't resist the urge to burn everything else. Notice how after the Inside the Episode segment was obviously blacked out, we went right into previews about new HBO shows with exotic characters in exotic locations.

LOL conquer the world HBO. By all means, conquer the world and give us a paradise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

 

LMAO

Apparently, HBO is on Team Dany.

Even though the show was over and everyone could finally move on, they couldn't resist the urge to burn everything else. Notice how after the Inside the Episode segment was obviously blacked out, we went right into previews about new HBO shows with exotic characters in exotic locations.

LOL conquer the world HBO. By all means, conquer the world and give us a paradise...

I will never umderstand how hbo wants to start several series based in GOT universe and then let D&D do this season...

They expect people to care about the first long night or about targs after what we saw? I just don t understand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really doubt that they blacked out the final Inside the Episode, that would have gone out along with the episode and if it was pulled at the last minute that surely would have leaked.  They probably saved their 'insight' on the finale for their stupid documentary, which I expect to be a regular laugh riot of stupidity when it airs I think next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, divica said:

I will never umderstand how hbo wants to start several series based in GOT universe and then let D&D do this season...

They expect people to care about the first long night or about targs after what we saw? I just don t understand...

No one is going to even want to see a Valyria prequel or a Nymeria prequel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The actors are coming forward saying they "worked hard boohoo" and how the petition is disrespectful. Kit said that it's viewers fault that they cheered for Dany even though she's always been a crazy maniac? Wtf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kissdbyfire said:

I very much agree, well put. 

As to what @SeanF said about how he thought we were a bunch of oddballs at first... well, since this is the end (praise the og and the new), I think we should have a thread about that... maybe titled, "I thought the ranters were mad, but as it turns out... they were right all along". 

:lol:

LOL  Mad but unlike Dany, Good, and Crazy Accurate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jabar of House Titan said:

No one is going to even want to see a Valyria prequel or a Nymeria prequel

I for sure am burned out. They ruined this series. Who the hell is going to rewatch this ever knowing how it ends? Half the seasons are completely pointless! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nami said:

I for sure am burned out. They ruined this series. Who the hell is going to rewatch this ever knowing how it ends? Half the seasons are completely pointless! 

Exactly! I don t see how the people responsable don t see this. And it annoys me how hard they tried to include lines or simbolisms from the previous seasons when they didn t respect them...

4 minutes ago, Nami said:

The actors are coming forward saying they "worked hard boohoo" and how the petition is disrespectful. Kit said that it's viewers fault that they cheered for Dany even though she's always been a crazy maniac? Wtf.

Kit did another intervew criticizing who didn t like the season? Was that the reason HBO called him? to defend the show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The actors all knew this season was weak and would be very divisive, it was clear from all of their comments months ago.

I'm sorry that the showrunners put the cast through a merciless, and mostly pointless, grueling shoot, especially for the 'short night' which no one could see, and I'm sure they put their heart and soul into it, but nothing can save the terrible writing that destroyed this season and most of the characters and overarching storylines.

I can see, I guess, how since it was only last season that finally got some criticism,  how they could have fooled themselves that the spectacle would again cover up the terrible writing, lack of dialogue and poor story structure.

Edited by Cas Stark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nami said:

I for sure am burned out. They ruined this series. Who the hell is going to rewatch this ever knowing how it ends? Half the seasons every single episode are is completely pointless! 

FTFY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

Looks like HBO is anxious to move us on to the prequel.  Just noticed they have a teaser out today. 

 

My first thought, seeing this teaser -was that if this wolf/dog is in this show, viewers will never see it again after the first viewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

The actors all knew this season was weak and would be very divisive, it was clear from all of their comments months ago.

I'm sorry that the showrunners put the cast through a merciless, and mostly pointless, grueling shoot, especially for the 'short night' which no one could see, and I'm sure they put their heart and soul into it, but nothing can save the terrible writing that destroyed this season and most of the characters and overarching storylines.

That was so ridiculous. So much work to film something so that nobody could see … It could only be beaten by how useless everybody except arya was and how poorly used were the ww...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:

My first thought, seeing this teaser -was that if this wolf/dog is in this show, viewers will never see it again after the first viewing.

Cgi for canines is very expensive. It is known...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I really doubt that they blacked out the final Inside the Episode, that would have gone out along with the episode and if it was pulled at the last minute that surely would have leaked.  Tihey probably saved their 'insight' on the finale for their stupid documentary, which I expect to be a regular laugh riot of stupidity when it airs I think next week.

Yeah, this is probably why we didn’t get the circle jerk this week. But that’s good, right? Something to look forward to, I’m sure it will be hilarious. 

12 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

LOL  Mad but unlike Dany, Good, and Crazy Accurate? 

Yes, exactly like that! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says GRRM is one of the writers for Blood Moon. What do you all think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nami said:

It says GRRM is one of the writers for Blood Moon. What do you all think?

Where does it say that? Iirc, he isn’t. But I could be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kissdbyfire said:

But but but... wham bam, no thank you ma'am, and she feels she has to lie while writing his entry because he deserves better? 

Sorry, I get very upset when I think about what they've done to Jaime. And we had NCW, so perfect, so deliciously gorgeous, such an amazing actor... but no, can't have that, so let's fuck the character as badly as we can. I hate this show. :tantrum:

:)

 

Did she lie?  I don't know.  I don't have cable.  However, if she does write Jaime's deeds in the White Book; then it will be to remove the stain of Aery's killing from Jaime's name, at the very least.  I don't know WTF D&D were doing but GRRM will handle it differently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×