Ran

[Spoilers] Rant & Rave without Repercussion, Final edition

So ... it turns out there WAS an Inside the Eppisode for the finale?

Also, three actors had to nominate themselves, with no help from HBO:

On 8/1/2019 at 5:51 PM, Jabar of House Titan said:

I think it's important to remember that the POV characters can feel a certain way about Daenerys immediately after she does something controversial and that the faux-history books of Fire and Blood will have something entirely different to say.

This is a good point to remember. The POVs, from other characters and from Dany, will provide a lot more depth and insight to her story and potential transformation to the dark side. If/when we ever get to read the books, that is. 

On 9/8/2019 at 6:43 PM, Lady Fevre Dream said:

I have no context for this, but still, I think MY NIK deserves the Emmy just for this: 

He deserves better roles, that's for sure!

Edited by Le Cygne

I'm looking for an old interview Benioff gave, possibly more than one but I think this was text, which I remembered reading around the beginning of Season 7.  For the life of me, I thought it was in Time.com, but it is not.

In this interview, he expands on his comments about how he got most of his writing done in last minute bursts from midnight to dawn - which he's talked about a lot, actually, including his dvd commentaries.

But in this he went so far as to say, that this kept up his wife and children so much that he had an outdoor shed of his house converted into a (furnished) writer's room.  

I was all set to make a video on this, but A - I can't find it, and B- on paper, out of context, it doesn't sound that weird; who wouldn't want a private study or workspace?  what bugs me about it is the "I get bursts of energy at night" part....evidencing just how little..."group discussion" there was on his writing.  How reckless he was.

But the dvd quotes will have to do.  I'll reconcile this by saying I "cut it for time" (so my video on his writing doesn't drag for a full hour)

Nonetheless, can anyone find some old interview (or interviews) in which a reporter is actually at Benioff's home in Beverly Hills, and is describing his work environment?  I'm not sure.