[Spoilers] Rant & Rave without Repercussion, Final edition

Ran

14 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

And is the north a monarchy while the south is a democracy? 

Yeah but the North is just 1 kingdom now... the south is made up of 6.

The North are loyal to the Starks... but the South has always been more divided with each Warden wanting to rule it.

1 minute ago, RoyalNobody said:

So no return for Nymeria.

This was just awful. A Stark on the throne and an independant north. Was that what GRRM told them and they ran with it?

Just now, sifth said:

The North getting independence felt so dam weird. Does it even make sense with a Stark as king?

It would make sense if danny or faegon were kings of the other kingdoms and jon king in the north. As they are familly they could negotiate something along those lines...

1 minute ago, willowbark said:

I thought that was the unsullied he was talking to last ep.

yeah you are right... don't know why I thought that... guess I just lump them all in together.. however I imagine he mustve picked up a little of their language as the hand of the queen.. I imagine it would also be very bad.

Just now, divica said:

It would make sense if danny or faegon were kings of the other kingdoms and jon king in the north. As they are familly they could negotiate something along those lines...

But that's exactly what going on right now... but with Starks in control of all 7 Kingdoms ?

Bran has the South 6 and Sansa the North 1

I can see an independent North in the books, but Martin actually knows how to craft it right.

The ending in the show feels rushed because several characters are lacking many interactions. Dany will likely meet Aegon and Victarion (even Arianne?), giving everything more meaning. I really doubt she will be the one burning KL either.

Even if the books have this ending, we're gonna have waaaaay more context and I'm sure it wil make no sense. Again, as I've said before, two people doing the same action is not the same if the context is different.

God that was awful. 

Kit's performance as Jon has always been terrible and tonight was no exception. 

Dany's death scene was so poorly directed. It was unintentionaly funny, almost like a parody. And Drogon just let Jon get away with it? 

Saint Tyrion being rewarded by giving him a hand position again. And letting him decide who should be made King while being a prisoner? Ridiculous. 

Bronn being made Master of Coins only cause D&D like his character and they felt the need to waste precious time talking about brothels. I bet they miss their ridiculous sex scenes too. They cant even come up with witty dialogue anymore. 

I Wonder how Got will be remember in a few years. The show is quite a spectacle in a way that hasnt been seen before but I wonder if the poor quality of the writing will bring down its consideration a bit? 

3 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

The Whitebook mentioned that Tyrion killed Tommen ... <_<

Actually it says he killed Joffrey. It mentions, in the same writing hand, that Jaime served Tommen. But if you want some more piss-on book lore, Jaime squired for Barristan during the Kingswood Brotherhood campaign, not Roland Crakehall. Also, Jaime, nor anyone else filled out anything during Joffrey's reign.

1 minute ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

But that's exactly what going on right now... but with Starks in control of all 7 Kingdoms ?

But I can understand the north not wanting a pure targ ruler.

The north not wanting a stark ruler is idiotic...

3 minutes ago, D2procon said:

It’s upsetting to me that Davos offered The Reach to the Unsullied to start a lineage BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE PENISES.

I thought Davos said The Gift up North as the place for the Unsullied?   I could be wrong, though. 

2 minutes ago, olenna123 said:

I Wonder how Got will be remember in a few years. The show is quite a spectacle in a way that hasnt been seen before but I wonder if the poor quality of the writing will bring down its consideration a bit? 

It will be poorly remembered because this season destroyed everithing the show spent 7 years building...

5 minutes ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

It still makes no sense though; Bran is a Stark.

Archived