[Spoilers] Episode 806 Discussion

Ran

1 minute ago, House Cambodia said:

I don't think D&D actually thought it through this far.

I mean, it really feels like Bran manipulated everyone. But that was never Bran, he wanted to be a knight, not a king. Bran is dead, like Meera said. Bloodraven used him, he needed Bran for his warging powers. Now he rules, and Drogon is his personal warged-nuke.

Just now, NonoNono said:

I mean, it really feels like Bran manipulated everyone. But that was never Bran, he wanted to be a knight, not a king. Bran is dead, like Meera said. Bloodraven used him, he needed Bran for his warging powers. Now he rules, and Drogon is his personal warged-nuke.

How did Bloodraven need Bran for his warging powers? Like Bran, Bloodraven was a greenseer, infinitely beyond a mere warg like the rest of the Stark children (including Jon).

I thought it was a good episode.  The scene with Jon and Daenerys was particularly good.  Can’t help but wonder where Drogon took Daenerys.  Also.....did Bran plan or know this all along?  I was happy to see Jon reunited with Ghost and going north with the wildlings.  It seems odd that Bronn would be Master of Coin.

I absolutely loved the ending.  All you negative nellies.  Why can't you enjoy just once THE BEST ACTED TV SERIES OF FANTASY WE'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!  YOU don't like it???  Why watch then?  Write your own damn books and produce your own fantasy tv series!!!!  Every week you come on here and rip apart and trash the show.  I don't get it.  And yes I have actually read everything GRRM has written.  From Dying of the Light to now I've totally been a GRRM fangirl for 30+ years.  GRRM gave the writers of Game of Thrones the right to do what they wanted with his blessing.  Deal with it.  This was as far as I'm concerned the best fantasy series I have ever seen on television.  There is no equal.   Peter Dinklage deserves another Emmy.  

16 minutes ago, divica said:

yeah, that was an oficial sentence that everybody knows about… it isn t a secret deal...

Jon was sent to the Night's Watch. 

Everything north of the Wall is his to range as it pleases him. The perils are banished, and summer is coming.

Edited by CrypticWeirwood

1 minute ago, Hodor&Bran said:

I absolutely loved the ending.  All you negative nellies.  Why can't you enjoy just once THE BEST ACTED TV SERIES OF FANTASY WE'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!  YOU don't like it???  Why watch then?  Write your own damn books and produce your own fantasy tv series!!!!  Every week you come on here and rip apart and trash the show.  I don't get it.  And yes I have actually read everything GRRM has written.  From Dying of the Light to now I've totally been a GRRM fangirl for 30+ years.  GRRM gave the writers of Game of Thrones the right to do what they wanted with his blessing.  Deal with it.  This was as far as I'm concerned the best fantasy series I have ever seen on television.  There is no equal.   Peter Dinklage deserves another Emmy.  

He really does. Like a giant among men.

Perhaps Kit too, not sure. Kit was very good. So was his love.

4 minutes ago, NonoNono said:

It's not Bloodraven, it's the 3ER entity. Bloodraven was just one of many used for the children's agenda and only one small part of the weirdwood net memories.

6 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

This is an awesome ending. They've laid many, many Easter Eggs for the bits that they'll save for Martin to tell. That way they haven't spoiled the books. The whole Drogon bit of not harming Jon but destroying the Iron Throne instead and then winging Dany's cooling body away are Easter Eggs.

Bran was just being cagey saying he'd find Drogon. He knows perfectly well where Drogon is. We don't, but he does.

Im glad you see so many positives. Atm all I see is negatives! It was shot beautifully, everyone looked amazing and they all acted well. That's as much as I can say about this episode. It's not the story I've been imagining while waiting for new books that's for sure, and maybe time will make me ok with that but for now I am not. I'm incredibly angry with the ending itself, it makes little to no sense to me

Just now, CrypticWeirwood said:

He really does. Like a giant among men.

Perhaps Kit too, not sure. Kit was very good. So was his love.

The acting was great, as usual. Have absolutely nothing bad to say about the acting.

So we will have another war coming once 3ER (Bran) is too old or dies, right? Unless he manages to kill off everyone before then. How many millions live in Westros? He did kill over a million this Season...if he kills 1 million every year will that be enough before he dies?

4 minutes ago, Radish Knight said:

The final scene should have been Drogo laying Dany to rest at the location of Drogo's pyre or something.
I don't care for show Dany but to just have her stabbed and flown off? Really?

Bran was in a hurry to get her to the Isle of Faces.

Do you really think Drogon wouldn't have killed his mother's killer?

Nissa
Nissa