[Spoilers] Episode 806 Discussion

Ran

I'm curious as to when concept art became definitive proof that something was supposed to take place. By its very definition, an art form in which the artist's intent is to convey a concept rather than to create an art object. I'll fully admit to not watching this entire thing, but from what I've seen, it's all been twisted to fit your narrative. Especially the script that says wildfire twice, then says the fire is spreading quickly, not that the wildfire is spreading quickly like you somehow infer to be fact. And yes, I've watched through the cross referencing from the Blu-ray. Have you done any research on other shows to compare whether they have any archived scripts that are different from the end results on the screen? 

As I said prior, you can twist whatever you need to fit your narrative, which is quite apparent from some of your other videos. The Tysha and Tywin one, for example. You infer things, like the warped wish fulfillment fantasy for Benioff, because it suits you. Piecing together snippets doesn't give the full picture, it gives the picture that you want it to. It doesn't matter at all if Clarke didn't comprehend what was happening, she wouldn't be the first actor on the show to have that problem. Like a professional, she did what was asked of her though, same as Stephen Dillane did, whether it made sense or not (definitely a not in Dillane's case).  

And I'll ask again because I feel that this is important to know, Have you done any research on other shows to compare whether they have any archived scripts that are different from the end results on the screen? 

• 1 year later...

This is so fitting.
Bran journeyed so far and wide and then realized his final place was here all along. His quest just shaped him for it as his survival against odds, a cripple against assassins, zombies and becoming a greenseer makes him respectable.
Arya's ultimate calling was vengeance, but after she quit, her true place wasn't where she was born, it's beyond where she has always been, so sailing into the unknown is like the perfect place, as she's always wanted to be far away.
Sansa was always meant to be at home. She was taken away and broken and shattered and remade stronger. And she didn't just become a lady but a queen, with the responsible and cunning and just mindset.
Tyrion had traveled far and wide, after being in the game and renouncing it after being condemned by it, only to return with a greater purpose and reclaim it for a more just cause than maintaining his family prestige. Now he plays the game to serve the right person for the throne. And now even after more betrayals, he made the right choice and bought a new era to Westeros that would benefit everyone instead of the more powerful and still believing in who his queen was and her vision of breaking the wheel that allowed the fewer nobility to prey on the smallfolk.
Only Jon's ending didn't seem right. He spent his life following the Stark path, and even after betrayals, he still served the North, ultimately leading all of Westeros in the Great War, and despite him refusing to press his claim to the Iron Throne as Rhaegar Targaryen's last living son, he was still given a sentence as justice for killing Daenerys to prevent more destruction to end the Targaryen bloodline with his death.

Edited by GOTSeriesfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 3:49 PM, Joe Pesci said:

As I said prior, you can twist whatever you need to fit your narrative, which is quite apparent from some of your other videos. The Tysha and Tywin one, for example. You infer things, like the warped wish fulfillment fantasy for Benioff, because it suits you. Piecing together snippets doesn't give the full picture, it gives the picture that you want it to. It doesn't matter at all if Clarke didn't comprehend what was happening, she wouldn't be the first actor on the show to have that problem. Like a professional, she did what was asked of her though, same as Stephen Dillane did, whether it made sense or not (definitely a not in Dillane's case).  

And I'll ask again because I feel that this is important to know, Have you done any research on other shows to compare whether they have any archived scripts that are different from the end results on the screen? 

The Walking Dead

How to Get Away With Murder

Those two immediately come to mind. Both of which handled the script issues a lot more professionally and respectfully than this show.