Jump to content
Ran

[Spoilers] Episode 806 Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Bear said:

He did say he wished everyone in KL would be killed, definitely. 

Be careful what you wish for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

If Grey Worm's the commander of all her forces, then what is Jon? A ham sandwich?

dany's boy toy and a highly paid extra 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Christi84 said:

She should not have that many soldiers

Half of them apparently died yet they look about the same as they did before the battle against the Night King.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyrion's has aged a lot in a few minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pandean said:

dany's boy toy and a highly paid extra 

Was going to say the exact same thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danelle said:

Tyrion's has aged a lot in a few minutes.

Seeing the queen he supported and loved burning down and killed thousand of innocent citizens plus found his dead family will do that to you, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danelle said:

Was going to say the exact same thing!

except for now if Jon does put out it'll be due to fear.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pandean said:

except for now if Jon does put out it'll be due to fear.

Not sure that's physiologically possible now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JON GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE FOG.

 

Jesus Christ how can he still defend Dany? He's like the victim in an emotionally abusive relationship or something. It's depressing.

Holy fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pandean said:

Seeing the queen he supported and loved burning down and killed thousand of innocent citizens plus found his dead family will do that to you, I guess.

Indeed. Possibly his greatest moment in the show. No snark or irony. Just bitterness and defeat.

Also the jon tyrion scene mirrors the jaime tyrion scene in s4. 

Funny how in s2 at the hotu everyone thought that Cersei would be the one to burn the city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danelle said:

Indeed. Possibly his greatest moment in the show. No snark or irony. Just bitterness and defeat.

Also the jon tyrion scene mirrors the jaime tyrion scene in s4. 

Funny how in s2 at the hotu everyone thought that Cersei would be the one to burn the city.

Peter is really actin his heart out. My god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×