The Wall

TheMachine

21 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

How did Sam get out of the Night's Watch?

Same way he became a Maester.

Basically, the rules don't count the same when you were the first man to kill a White Walker and you are the trusted confidante of the King's Hand.

I have seen the rules bent under similar circumstances in our own time.

But Jon Snow apart, there is no Nights Watch left. He will probably rebuild something of the sort in the end but Sam was ordered to become a Maester for the Watch and now he is serving the Hand of the King

So Jon doesn't really need to go north beyond the wall though.... nobody cares he killed Dany except Greyworm and hes took off...

I imagine once he has got settled he will be able to travel wherever he wants without any issues... His Sis/Cousin rules the north and his Bro/Cousin rules the remaining 6 kingdoms, I highly doubt any remaining Dany loyalists would challenge him if they spotted him floating about near their lands.

plus he never gave a good bye to Sam... would be terrible to think he doesn't see him again.

28 minutes ago, hallam said:

Same way he became a Maester.

Basically, the rules don't count the same when you were the first man to kill a White Walker and you are the trusted confidante of the King's Hand.

I have seen the rules bent under similar circumstances in our own time.

But Jon Snow apart, there is no Nights Watch left. He will probably rebuild something of the sort in the end but Sam was ordered to become a Maester for the Watch and now he is serving the Hand of the King

Someone is opening and closing the gate. And the wall separates Sansa’s kingdom from the wildling territories. There will always been men at the wall. 

The Wall is melting do to global warming. Didn't you notice the grass growing beyond the wall? Besides Jon Snow/Aegon VI just became King Beyond the Wall. He'll be back.

Archived