Praise without Repercussion, Final Edition

“The topic of the thread is discussing things you liked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if the normal rules of the forum do not apply. Discussion of why people liked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand -- this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters liked.

I like what happened with the Starks for the most part. I mean, I liked the way it was ending it's just it wasnt maybe developed as best as it could have been(obviously)

Ghost was the best part.

Glad to see Dany killed off.

Brienne filling in Jaime's deeds in the book of the Kingsguard.

I loved the whole thing.

The intro, with the whole medieval nazis-in-power was imposing

Loved Dany's moment with the throne. Drogon's whole sequence after Dany was killed, the whole sequence was breathtaking.

The great council was the weakest sequence, but not awful at all

The small council scene was sweet

The montaz in the end was powerful and appropriate. 

I believe most of the rant these last weeks is the result of contaminating mass hysteria, sparked by the too easy offing of the NK and fueled by scores of youtube vultures who smelled clicks and views

Ghost being a very good dog was great, as when they focused on sad Drogon I was shouting "why didn't Ghost get a moment?!?!"

I really liked some of the visuals, my favorite being Drogon appearing out of the mound of ash. Very cool.

Yep, those two things were great!

1 hour ago, of man and wolf said:

I like what happened with the Starks for the most part. I mean, I liked the way it was ending it's just it wasnt maybe developed as best as it could have been(obviously)

Ghost was the best part.

Glad to see Dany killed off.

Brienne filling in Jaime's deeds in the book of the Kingsguard.

Here, here! Ghost getting all the love and surviving the story. Bittersweet? I call that a happy ending

Sansa being Queen in the North and I thought her telling Edmure to shut up was funny.

Brienne writing in the white book.

Ghost FINALLY getting the pets he deserves.

I think the final scenes between Dany and Jon were good.

The dialogue between Tyrion and Jon in the beginning were very good.

Arya's arc made sense to me.

Sansa's dress was pretty.

What I liked:

The cinematography.
The acting. Love the actors.
Jon's and Tyrion's anguish before the murder.
Yara still supporting Dany.
The uncle being asked to sit down.
Sansa as queen.
Jon and Arya as adventurers.
The dragon sleeping outside the castle. Pretty dragon. Like an enormous, cute cat.

That there are no more episodes, so I'm now free to read anything I like into what happened, which allows me to add this:
Obviously, Jamie killed Cersei after all, because had their final embrace been just a little to the side, the rocks wouldn't have hit them. 
Bran turning out to have been playing the game in order to help Sansa secure the North as an independent country.
Dany most likely not being dead as Drogon carried her off.

(Yeah, I support all the characters. :) )

ARCS

I liked Arya's arc very much. From tomboy to adventurer "West of Westeros" fits and was foreshadowed and fulfills all expectations.

I like Sansa's arc from naive girl to matured Queen in the North. The last scenes were fitting and satisfying.

I like Daenerys's arc up to the Mad Queen and her death by Jon. As predicted and expected. Makes a lot of sense to me.

I like Jon's arc including killing Daenerys and I am glad he (unexpectedly) survives North of the Wall. Not a real hero. Like it.

SCENES

I like very much the tiny joke about Edmure to "sit down please". What a loser. Nice to see him again and stay true to himself.

I like very much Drogon destroying the Iron Throne, created by dragon fire, destroyed by dragon fire. Perfect.

ACTORS

Tyrion is great again in E6. Very well played, one of my favorite actors along all seasons.

Arya plays very well in this episode. Great facial expressions, great scene with Jon.

Jon and his pained expressions are great. He did a good job here. 

Archived