Jon & Drogon

Rory Snow

3 minutes ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

I think also Drogon has suffered as much loss if not more than most, as much as he loved his Mother, he probably couldn't understand the lengths she was going to have a seat on a shitty iron throne.... He went along as any loving child would but at the same time was glad for the suffering to be over. She cost him two siblings over the head of something that while he knows whats going on... couldn't understand as its ou twith his basic survival needs... food,water,sleep.

He most likely seen himself/her or both dying at some point for her silly quest.

And he was done with a land where it snows. Poor thing was completely covered in snow, worse really than at WF.

10 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

And he was done with a land where it snows. Poor thing was completely covered in snow, worse really than at WF.

lol yeah I think he was like what is the problem with these people... fighting over silly things like a seat... can you eat the seat ? is it a fountain to drink from ? cant even sleep on it... looks so uncomfortable... what is the obsession with this god damn seat ?

It's bloody freezing here though... why is nobody obsessing over a nice warm place to live away from this white stuff... 

flies off in total confusion to what has actually just happened... why am I down 2 siblings with nothing to show for it.

It was very forced symbolism. I would believe that drogon was smart as a human but you cannot tell me that he wouldn't have killed jon and decide to burn the throne. If you saw someone standing over the body of the person you loved and knew he killed them then it wouldn't matter if the killer had reason or was sad about it you would attack. You can't tell me that a dragon would show such forgivness.

Painful. This....

10 hours ago, Greenmonsterff said:

Lol. Make up your damn mind. Now, you’ve got me questioning it, too. I liked your first point. And now I like the second point, too. But, Drogon could have known what needed to be done and then still been upset when it actually went down. Reality set in. 

I just watched it again. Tyrion had Jon all convinced before he went up there. I'm back on a now.

Archived