Why was Bran looking for Drogon?

2 minutes ago, Apoplexy said:

Because drogon is large, dangerous and has the brain of pigeon. He choose to melt a chair when dany died afterall, instead of getting the person who did it.

Or he is one of the most philosophical beings in the realm. he saw that this was not the actions of a man with murderous intentions of his mother but someone who was dep in regret at having killed someone he loved to thwart the power mongering thirst for blood. In that moment he knew revenge would only carry out a further cycle of blood and instead decided to rid the world of a symbol of power, blood and destruction in the Iron Throne.

With that symbol gone its up to humanity to now decide their own fate but Drogon is off to be a dragon and live his life as nature intended away from people and their massacres.

1 minute ago, chatty83 said:

Or he is one of the most philosophical beings in the realm. he saw that this was not the actions of a man with murderous intentions of his mother but someone who was dep in regret at having killed someone he loved to thwart the power mongering thirst for blood. In that moment he knew revenge would only carry out a further cycle of blood and instead decided to rid the world of a symbol of power, blood and destruction in the Iron Throne.

With that symbol gone its up to humanity to now decide their own fate but Drogon is off to be a dragon and live his life as nature intended away from people and their massacres.

When has the show ever shown dragons to be that perceptive??

And the throne may have been melted, the kingdoms exist. Melting a throne does nothing abate people's lust for power. It symbolized the end of Aegon I targaryen's hold on the 'throne' through his descendants at best. For now.

22 minutes ago, Apoplexy said:

Because drogon is large, dangerous and has the brain of pigeon. He choose to melt a chair when dany died afterall, instead of getting the person who did it.

I think this is because Jon is a Targaryen, so Drogon did not want to kill someone with Valyrian blood

18 minutes ago, Apoplexy said:

And the throne may have been melted, the kingdoms exist. Melting a throne does nothing abate people's lust for power. It symbolized the end of Aegon I targaryen's hold on the 'throne' through his descendants at best. For now.

Oh I agree, it was completely out of place but that's what the show-writers were trying to say.

7 hours ago, Trigger Warning said:

They were just ticking closure boxes to confirm that he's just fucked off somewhere and won't be a problem, considering everything else I doubt it's anything deeper than that.  

This. It was a bit awkward. Bronn as master of coin. Really? Sam as an grand maester. Really? I can kinda see Davos, and of course Brienne although her place would have been in Sansa's court.

6 hours ago, Apoplexy said:

In S7 when Jon took off his hand and petted Drogon's muzzle and he purred like a kitten.

Drogon knows Jon is not only a Targaryen, but a family member, and would never hurt him.

It's why Jon could control Rhaegal.

3 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Because The Show knows the viewers are going to want to know what happens to Drogon.  This was the best The Show could do.

Give me a shot of Drogon in the distance flying home, and I would’ve been so much happier. 

Archived