A time for wolves

GeorgeIAF

1 minute ago, MommytoA said:

Yep, we can see it now. Did you notice the surviving Starks' direwolves' names were their characters' endings? 

I liked how the story itself ended, even if this season of the show wasn't put together well.

Which surviving Stark direwolves?

Lady Sansa = Basically Lady being killed like Sansa's innocence and her dreams of being a Lady.

Shaggydog = Like it's name, an anticlimatic ending with its resolution meaningless, like how everyone suspected Rickon of being the one to inherit Winterfell, when in fact his role is unimportant.

Greywind = Basically Robb's atittude for his duty, all of his decisions are grey, neither good or wrong.

Summer = Bran's departure from Winter and from his Stark family whose words are "Winter is coming".

Yeah and it doesn't really surprised me (maybe minus Bran the king but now as I think about it, it makes kinda sense). I more or less figured years ago that something like this would happen.

2 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

like how everyone suspected Rickon of being the one to inherit Winterfell, when in fact his role is unimportant. 

Not everyone. I was sure for years that Sansa will the head of House Stark when all is said and done. :)

4 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Which surviving Stark direwolves?

Sansa/Lady- Sansa became Queen of the North 

Arya/Nymeria - Arya sailed away on a ship to discover uncharted territory, like Nymeria and her 10,000 ships

Bran/Summer - Bran presumably will usher in a season of peace and stability

Ghost/Jon - Jon disappeared north beyond the Wall

Archived