Ned/Jon

darmody

Just now, lakin1013 said:

Except the other overtly broken man is now king.  Just seems that Jon paid a heavy price for doing the right thing. 

And there should be a price. I think I could have been something different. Tyrion has to serve as hand as punishment. Why not make Jon have to stay south and serve has kingsguard. They also take a vow of celibacy and have no titles. He could be wheeling Bran around. 

6 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

I also think he is heading off with the wildlings, never to be seen again in the 6K/North - a 'ghost' if you will. I would like to think he will be happy, but he sure did have a shit outing. Drogon should have killed jon for sure. GW should have confronted him and attempted to kill him. I would have liked to see jon the bad ass and kill GW, but that would have left a problem with the US/Dothraki and further crapped on dany legacy 'freeing slaves.

Also I would have thought the lords etc would have been grateful for him killing a tyrant....

She killed everybody in KL and nobody even cared! I just don t understand those people…

And I would believe that he could be happy if they showed a single happy wildling with him lol. They all looked miserable going into a frozen wasteland so that in a couple of years they can start atacking the north again… It is a bad ending for both the wildlings and jon… Makes their stories pointless… The wildlings wanted a better life just so when they can have they go back to their horrible home...

53 minutes ago, Quillon said:

I don't see this happening in the books at all tho. Wildlings wouldn't return beyond the wall, they've been trying to get to the south for thousands of years, now there is no Wall nor NW nor enmity with the North to stop them, they'd just settle where ever WWs wiped people out.

The question is why they wanted to go south. If they wanted to go south of the Wall because of WW and wights, now the WW and wights are defeated and wildlings can return back home. Just speculation ofc.

1 minute ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

And there should be a price. I think I could have been something different. Tyrion has to serve as hand as punishment. Why not make Jon have to stay south and serve has kingsguard. They also take a vow of celibacy and have no titles. He could be wheeling Bran around. 

The only logical price would be to make him integrate the wildlings into the north. Like teach them the laws of westeros, how to survive without stealing, making sure they don t cause problems, teach them that it is important to learn how to read… And so sam and gilly could join him...

Just now, divica said:

She killed everybody in KL and nobody even cared! I just don t understand those people…

And I would believe that he could be happy if they showed a single happy wildling with him lol. They all looked miserable going into a frozen wasteland so that in a couple of years they can start atacking the north again… It is a bad ending for both the wildlings and jon… Makes their stories pointless… The wildlings wanted a better life just so when they can have they go back to their horrible home...

yes I just don't get it...you have saved us from a tyrant who burnt a million folks... piss off now cos we don't want to upset the US. What about the letters varys sent off - not quick enough I imagine...

but I also think jon is immortal and will outlive the wildlings...he is the 'shield guarding the realms of men' but I would have been happier with him ruling with dany tbh or at least being her kingsuard - that would have been bittersweet in a way

4 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

The question is why they wanted to go south. If they wanted to go south of the Wall because of WW and wights, now the WW and wights are defeated and wildlings can return back home. Just speculation ofc.

Because south is more fertile land even tho its still "North", if they were happy with what they have beyond the wall they wouldn't be raiding south of the wall when there were no WW threat, nor rise up under a King beyond the Wall 6 times to fight their way south.

1 minute ago, Nerevanin said:

Even in the show we are told how mance joined the wildlings because they want a better life. How they resent being isolated from westeros because of the Wall...

Besides, with the wildlings returning north it just means that some time later they will return to raping, stealing, killing and kidnapping people from the north… IT makes all this conflict pointless… the wildlings will for ever be the enemies of the north like they were at the beguining...

1 minute ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

yes I just don't get it...you have saved us from a tyrant who burnt a million folks... piss off now cos we don't want to upset the US. What about the letters varys sent off - not quick enough I imagine...

but I also think jon is immortal and will outlive the wildlings...he is the 'shield guarding the realms of men' but I would have been happier with him ruling with dany tbh or at least being her kingsuard - that would have been bittersweet in a way

So even though he is with the wildlings he is still "Night's Watch". I would prefered him in kingsguard he gives up his claim and serves whoever is king or queen. 

4 minutes ago, divica said:

The only logical price would be to make him integrate the wildlings into the north. Like teach them the laws of westeros, how to survive without stealing, making sure they don t cause problems, teach them that it is important to learn how to read… And so sam and gilly could join him...

That would not satisfy grey worm who wants him to lost everything or die. That is why Jon was sentence to the Night's Watch to get Grey Worm to leave. And they are trying to avoid another war. 

1 minute ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

So even though he is with the wildlings he is still "Night's Watch". I would prefered him in kingsguard he gives up his claim and serves whoever is king or queen. 

yes it would be a better fit....but to see him brought out in the dragon pit, with all the lords kneeling and davos reeling off his titles, white wolf, etc would have been awesome.... davos  giving him the 'your fucked look' lol...

and sansa refusing to bend the knee lol that would have been fun to see and his reaction....

Just now, King Jon Snow Stark said:

That would not satisfy grey worm who wants him to lost everything or die. That is why Jon was sentence to the Night's Watch to get Grey Worm to leave. And they are trying to avoid another war. 

The same greyworm that destroyed and killed everyone in KL. How do people care about what he wants? They should hate him!

1 hour ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

I know he only invited Arya. I feel like Jon plans to keep in contact with Sansa and Bran staying in Castle Black is the best way for him to do that. Unless he is pardoned by his siblings he would be a fugitive. 

He can always visit WF via that huge gaping hole at Eastwatch.

2 minutes ago, divica said:

The same greyworm that destroyed and killed everyone in KL. How do people care about what he wants? They should hate him!

but the US can magically repopulate so they had to get rid...

but yes...it makes no sense...they just wanted to get rid and jon was their convienient fall guy

8 minutes ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Grey Worm has left. They could have dropped Jon off at White Harbor and GW wouldn't know.

3 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

and I don't think anyone in the north will 'grass' on him lol....but he cant forgive sansa who had a role in dany's demise and indirectly the destruction ok KL...

They reconciled in the embrace.

1 minute ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

jon cant hold a grudge...perhaps he knew it was the best...but I don't think he forgave her although they did share a moment

Even if Varys hadn't betrayed Dany for Jon, Dany would still have torched KL to the ground, and would still have gone all Robbespiere.

5 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

They reconciled in the embrace.

She complelty betrayed him and began the events that led to him having to kill danny. He can t just act like it was nothing. He should be angry and mad with her!

But she did the same shit in the battle of the bastards he he imedialty forgave her...

It makes no sense...

Archived