Jon's Surrender

darmody

Why didn't we see this? How did it happen? How was there not a Greyworm-Jon fight? Jon hasn't dueled anyone since frickin Ramsay Bolton!

Why is Greyworm treated like a main character all of a sudden? Everyone assumed he would die at Winterfell. He had three character traits: tough warrior, loyal to Dany, love Miss Sandy. That's it. He was still getting moments after Dany and Miss Sandy were out of the story. 

5 minutes ago, teej6 said:

And the hell did Greyworm figure that Jon killed Dany. There was no body. Did Jon just go and turn himself in to the unsullied? D&D should be tarred and feathered for this rot. 

Mr I can’t tell a lie definitely confessed. :lol:

Could have easily said she flew off on Drogon. 

4 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

"She went to tell Daario all's well. I'm to go meet my Northern soldiers on unrelated business..."

27 minutes ago, darmody said:

Why didn't we see this? How did it happen? How was there not a Greyworm-Jon fight? Jon hasn't dueled anyone since frickin Ramsay Bolton!

Why is Greyworm treated like a main character all of a sudden? Everyone assumed he would die at Winterfell. He had three character traits: tough warrior, loyal to Dany, love Miss Sandy. That's it. He was still getting moments after Dany and Miss Sandy were out of the story. 

Why?

Because the finale is all about ridiculousness and cynicism.

9 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

The idiocy of these two jokers’ storytelling is astounding. I do hope Disney takes one look at their draft for SW project and sends them packing.

17 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

When did Jon turn into Little George Washington? Remember when he lied to the woman he loved, abandoned her, and got three arrows for it?

They didn't see Dany's death or her body since Drogon took Dany and leave, so Jon confessed it. Then they arrested him, probably realizing that he could escape but he didn't anyway.

Archived