Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
darmody

Jon's Surrender

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Why didn't we see this? How did it happen? How was there not a Greyworm-Jon fight? Jon hasn't dueled anyone since frickin Ramsay Bolton!

Why is Greyworm treated like a main character all of a sudden? Everyone assumed he would die at Winterfell. He had three character traits: tough warrior, loyal to Dany, love Miss Sandy. That's it. He was still getting moments after Dany and Miss Sandy were out of the story. 

Edited by darmody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having none of the Unsullied or Dothraki immediately kill Jon was completely nonsensical. Grey Worm would really be appeased with a trial held by all of Jon’s relatives? Silly stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the hell did Greyworm figure that Jon killed Dany. There was no body. Did Jon just go and turn himself in to the unsullied? D&D should be tarred and feathered for this rot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, teej6 said:

And the hell did Greyworm figure that Jon killed Dany. There was no body. Did Jon just go and turn himself in to the unsullied? D&D should be tarred and feathered for this rot. 

Mr I can’t tell a lie definitely confessed. :lol:

Could have easily said she flew off on Drogon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Mr I can’t tell a lie definitely confessed. :lol:

Could have easily said she flew off on Drogon. 

 "She went to tell Daario all's well. I'm to go meet my Northern soldiers on unrelated business..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, darmody said:

Why didn't we see this? How did it happen? How was there not a Greyworm-Jon fight? Jon hasn't dueled anyone since frickin Ramsay Bolton!

Why is Greyworm treated like a main character all of a sudden? Everyone assumed he would die at Winterfell. He had three character traits: tough warrior, loyal to Dany, love Miss Sandy. That's it. He was still getting moments after Dany and Miss Sandy were out of the story. 

Why?

Because the finale is all about ridiculousness and cynicism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Mr I can’t tell a lie definitely confessed. :lol:

Could have easily said she flew off on Drogon. 

The idiocy of these two jokers’ storytelling is astounding. I do hope Disney takes one look at their draft for SW project and sends them packing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Mr I can’t tell a lie definitely confessed. :lol:

When did Jon turn into Little George Washington? Remember when he lied to the woman he loved, abandoned her, and got three arrows for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They didn't see Dany's death or her body since Drogon took Dany and leave, so Jon confessed it. Then they arrested him, probably realizing that he could escape but he didn't anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×