Crackpot theory: Jon the next NK?

Nerevanin

This is just an idea: do you think that the NK/WW/wights might come back to Westeros one day with Jon as the new NK? I'm thinking about the final scene when Jon and the wildlings were going deep into the woods. It reminded me of how the wights were coming out of the woods. We don't really know about what is up there north and we don't really know the motivation of the NK. But we know that the COTF can create WW/NK (? - not sure which one). Maybe some other COTF (or something different) are still up there?

Jon Snow, the reluctant Night King. He doesn't want the power but since he's undead, the dead follow him. All is well between the land of always winter and the land south of the wall for many generations, then the realm of men becomes corrupted, they remove Bran from power,  the world needs a purge, here comes The Night King 2.0, Jon Snow edition. I like the idea

20 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

If Jon is going to live beyond the Wall, I think the writers might as well have made him the New Night King or something. It would've been better then the fairy tale pro Stark ending we got. 

The last book wasn't initially called "A time for wolves" for nothing. 

I think CotF are all extinct, and even if they didn't, they have no reason to create the WW again, especially after seeing that they can't control them, so that wouldn't make sense.

Also they have Bran, who can locate and see a threat like that before its coming, and especially now they know how to fight them, and there is no Cersei to backstab them in a potential battle against the White Walkers, so they are no threat to the realm.

Perhaps the prequel series will show us that NK Jon a distinct possibility - that the NK was actually a noble character who went north for whatever reason and hint that Jons future is similar.

I'm pissed at the story telling if it does that though - it totally cheapen the telling of this saga just to keep people watching. But I am glad that it seems to be biting them in the ass with how fans reacted to a lot of this season.

25 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

If Jon is going to live beyond the Wall, I think the writers might as well have made him the New Night King or something. It would've been better then the fairy tale pro Stark ending we got. 

I only watched for the Starks. I was pleased with Captain Arya Stark, King Bran the Broken and Queen Sansa. And their cousin the 100th Lord Commander Jon Snow? 

Archived