OPEN TO SEQUELS YEARS DOWN THE LINE

mr spartacus

First thing I thought about at the end was there are a couple of stories left open enough to permit a possible sequel series in the future.

Arya venturing to see what's west of Westeros, Dany being resurrected by a Red priestess and perhaps becoming Quaithe, a time travelling seeress  Greyworm liberating Essos from slavery, and Jon with a new start north of the Wall.

I think there is plenty of opportunity, demand and money to offer the surviving cast a return to the franchise perhaps in  5 to 10 years time which gives them all time to pursue other projects.

26 minutes ago, mr spartacus said:

First thing I thought about at the end was there are a couple of stories left open enough to permit a possible sequel series in the future.

Arya venturing to see what's west of Westeros, Dany being resurrected by a Red priestess and perhaps becoming Quaithe, a time travelling seeress  Greyworm liberating Essos from slavery, and Jon with a new start north of the Wall.

I think there is plenty of opportunity, demand and money to offer the surviving cast a return to the franchise perhaps in  5 to 10 years time which gives them all time to pursue other projects.

I just had the same thought.  Include Yara invading the North from the Iron Islands.

Archived