Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tygett Lannister

Jon is Azor Ahai

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Quote

According to prophecy, our champion will be reborn to wake dragons from stone and reforge the great sword Lightbringer that defeated the darkness those thousands of years ago. If the old tales are true, a terrible weapon forged with a loving wife's heart. Part of me thinks man was well rid of it, but great power requires great sacrifice. That much at least the Lord of Light is clear on. 

- Thoros

Jon is resurrected = reborn, as he is walking into Red Keep to kill Dany he wakes up Drogon that was sleeping (there is a lot of ash on him so he must be there for a long time). He stabs his love Dany to create a weapon to defeat the darkness, which is again Dany, he just does it in one move. 

Kappa

Edited by Tygett Lannister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tygett Lannister said:

Jon is resurrected = reborn, as he is walking into Red Keep to kill Dany he wakes up Drogon that was sleeping (there is a lot of ash on him so he must be there for a long time). He stabs his love Dany to create a weapon to defeat the darkness, which is again Dany, he just does it in one move. 

Kappa

Wait, what? Where is Lightbringer? Dany is the darkness and Lightbringer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, darmody said:

Wait, what? Where is Lightbringer? Dany is the darkness and Lightbringer?

Lightbringer is the dagger Jon uses. Dany is Nissa Nissa and the darkness yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, markdotinc said:

Azor Ahai is all the friends we made along the way :)

ha! that's good!

 

Anyway, TPTWP was a dropped story line. That is all. Have to wait for the books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darmody said:

Wait, what? Where is Lightbringer? Dany is the darkness and Lightbringer?

I guess Arya is Lightbringa and Jon is ze AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, darmody said:

Wait, what? Where is Lightbringer? Dany is the darkness and Lightbringer?

Nah, Drogon was Lightbringer. Jon plunged Dany into the heart and Drogon appeared, saw Dany was dead and extinguished the evil that was the Throne all along. its all just symbolism but that's the paraelles they drew in that scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tygett Lannister said:

Lightbringer is the dagger Jon uses. Dany is Nissa Nissa and the darkness yes. 

This^  If we were to see this prophecy play out this was it. Dany was casting a dark shadow on all the world, she said the whole world will bend or burn. Jon, plunged a dagger into her heart, the heart of the one he loved. Pretty damn close to the prophecy in my opinion. Remember even GRRM says that prophecies can get misconstrued by people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chatty83 said:

Nah, Drogon was Lightbringer. Jon plunged Dany into the heart and Drogon appeared, saw Dany was dead and extinguished the evil that was the Throne all along. its all just symbolism but that's the paraelles they drew in that scene.

I guess the throne has to be the big bad, because the Night King was a loser and there's nothing else.

Except they proceed to choose a new king, one who can't ensure peaceful transfer of power through nativity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×