Roles reversed: Daenerys defending the city, Cersei on a dragon - How different is the outcome?

Kaguya

I saw an interesting comment on YT which basically said that even Cersei on a dragon may not torch innocents for no particular reason. Since she was more about inflicting pain on her ‘enemies’, they highlighted that a Cersei on a dragon would just go after Daenerys. 

Is there any truth to this? 

6 hours ago, Kaguya said:

I saw an interesting comment on YT which basically said that even Cersei on a dragon may not torch innocents for no particular reason. Since she was more about inflicting pain on her ‘enemies’, they highlighted that a Cersei on a dragon would just go after Daenerys. 

Is there any truth to this? 

Possibly, I could see it going either way TBH.

I don't think Daenerys would have moved all the people into the city to use as a human shield though. Cersei says that if Daenerys wants to kill her then she'll have to take out all the smallfolk as well.

2 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Agreed. But would she burn innocents or go straight for Dany? 

I think she would go for Dany, or whatever she thinks would hurt Dany the most.  If that were seeing her people burn, she might do that. 

I don't think she would go out of her way to burn the smallfolk like Dany did, but its not because she is more caring or less brutal.  I think she just wouldn't be thinking about them much at all, unless they could be used in some way. 

Archived