Rothfuss XV: Move along, nothing to see here

Kyll.Ing.

1 minute ago, Darth Richard II said:

No, ew, it's a video? Can;t stand listening to the man.

Yeah... this video won't endear you to him then.

As a newcomer to the series, this is the first time I've seen him on video.  He seems pleasant...

I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I spent a fair bit of time watching Twitch these days, and it can be super easy to make a clip that makes a streamer who is a terrific person sound out really scummy for a 15 second beat, etc. 

Then again, the burden of evidence really shows that this dude is just kind of a prick.

7 minutes ago, mix_masta_micah said:

Sorry I may have missed this but ihas Bakker been unpleasant to his fans as well? 

Mmn... I can't speak for anyone else but his behavior and BS, while not as openly belligerent as Rothfuss, definitely put me off him. I was a big fan through the first trilogy [even after the sock-puppet fiasco, albeit a little less] but I haven't even bothered reading the last book in the second series due to the aforementioned along with some of his narrative choices. 

Wouldn't read it if it was free, honestly.  

8 minutes ago, Argonath Diver said:

I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I spent a fair bit of time watching Twitch these days, and it can be super easy to make a clip that makes a streamer who is a terrific person sound out really scummy for a 15 second beat, etc. 

Then again, the burden of evidence really shows that this dude is just kind of a prick.

Yeah if this was like the only video ok, but guy openly spends time on twitch mocking fans going LA LA LA IM NOT WRITING THE BOOK LOL.

Archived