The Reconstruction of King's Landing

Blooddragon

Can we discuss for a moment how good the new government under King Brandon I and his Hand Tyrion Lannister is? King's Landing is flourishing. They were able to almost  fully restore a city that was recently burned and sacked to it's former glory in just couple of days/weeks. In the scene where Jon leaves, we can see that houses are clean and none of them have traces of fire or smoke, and not long ago they were demolished by dragon fire and covered in ashes? Harrenhal who? 

Spoiler

jk guys

2 hours ago, Blooddragon said:

King's Landing is flourishing. They were able to almost  fully restore a city

Can you please link a video that shows what you mean?

King's Landing will need months or repair. The Red Keep is only partly destroyed of course.

Cleaning up rubble and ashes is just about a work force and they had more than enough people to do so. Rebuilding is about craftsman and ressources and will need time. Refurbishing important rooms will have had priority.

7 minutes ago, Kajjo said:

King's Landing will need months or repair. The Red Keep is only partly destroyed of course.

Cleaning up rubble and ashes is just about a work force and they had more than enough people to do so. Rebuilding is about craftsman and ressources and will need time. Refurbishing important rooms will have had priority.

Sorry, no offence meant, but who is this.more than enough people to clean and fix the remains of the red keep that appeared in a terrible crumbling state indeed? I cannot envisage dothraki and unsullied doing the cleaning and the repair..I saw only a few survivors badly wounded and I believe that for them refurbishing important rooms would hardly have any priority....

2 hours ago, Kajjo said:

The walls seem perfectly fine, as do the roofs. Only the Tower of the Hand is torn down, as I can see. 

I haven't paused or analyzed the video, it's just what I saw the first time I was watching and i checked just before posting the video.

I have no intention to watch it again. 

Archived