AMC/Channel 4’s ‘Humans’ Cancelled After Three Seasons

AncalagonTheBlack

Really liked this show :(.Maybe Netflix can pick it up?

There will be no fourth season for Humans. The Channel 4/AMC co-production has been cancelled after three seasons, TVWise has confirmed. The news comes close to a year after the third season wrapped its run.

“Humans will not be returning for another series. The show has had three successful series and has been much loved by fans”, a representative of Channel 4 said in a statement. “We are incredibly proud of Humans and the hugely talented creative team, in front of and behind the camera.”

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/05/channel-4s-humans-cancelled-after-three-seasons/

I didn't even realise there had been 3. Enjoyed the first one but never got around to the second. Tv viewing time is precious meaning it's very competitive what i actually watch.  Hopefully people got sone closure with the end of season 3 at least

11 hours ago, Teng Ai Hui said:

I’m not really surprised by the news. When Gemma Chan started getting roles in high profile projects (Crazy Rich Asians, Captain Marvel), I knew that Humans wasn’t coming back.

Mia had a bit too much closure in season three anyway, so I'm not sure that's really a factor!

It was a great show, but while I'm disappointed it's ended, it doesn't feel too unfinished.

Archived