Eurocommie May meet.

Ser Sean

err...you did notice the noob didn't volunteer for that?

Yes but I think the n00b should do it anyway. What use are n00bs if we can't make them do 'stuff'. ;)

So, get your fucking arse into gear, n00b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

untwist thy knicky knockers Shawny , I had a bit of a look around and many of the pubs that I randomly looked at do not have function space available - Eagle and Child and a couple of the other famous ones . I still suggest the mongolian barbeque and there was the kareoke thing . There looks like to be quite a few of us there so I think a room would be a good idea , y'know to corral folks . :)

untwist thy knicky knockers Shawny , I had a bit of a look around and many of the pubs that I randomly looked at do not have function space available - Eagle and Child and a couple of the other famous ones . I still suggest the mongolian barbeque and there was the kareoke thing . There looks like to be quite a few of us there so I think a room would be a good idea , y\'know to corral folks . :)

I dont mind sorting out the room but it would be nice to get some feedback. I would just like to know if we are all up for it.

I personally think the Mongolian BBQ/karaoke is a top idea and should be our Friday night event.

Also, we do need someone (I nominate Prod) to get the hostel rooms sorted or shall we just nominate a hostel and people can book it individually?

Well that pub I mentioned did have a function room. And I forgot its name, yet again :rolleyes:

OK, I\'ll go and retrieve it right now. Make myself useful for a change.

Thanks Niamh, could you send them an email or give them a call and enquire about us hireing their function room?

As I said before, the place I found want £150 for the function room or can reserve us an area in the bar for free. Its very central but is quite modern and clubby. They did ask that I get back asap though, so I dont want to lose it, if we decide to go for it.

It's the Port Mahon

It's a 7 or 8 minutes walk from the dead centre. Good beer I recall.

I'd call them but it's probably much cheaper if someone rings from actual England :P

And the fact that I have to unplug my whole bleeding 56K system to even use the phone. (OK, excuses I know)

Archived