Please end these storylines for me, which the show did not...

Please, please, please take a stab at finishing 1 of the storylines below for me. Give me a brief but serious ending/resolution for 1 of these (I realize some may be comical, but for real, let's give this a sincere and serious attempt (for these stories, let's try and do what the show failed to do). 

1. What happened in Mereen? Was Daario a successful ruler? 
  2. Do the Faceless Men have any grand plans, or are they really just boring hired assassins out to make $$$? Why did they let Arya go after she rejected becoming No One? 
  3. The Iron Bank - are they supporting King Bran, oorrr....? 
  4. Where is Ilyn Payne?
  5. Where is Quaithe? 
  6. How did Qyburn reanimate undead Robert Strong/Frankenmountain? 
  7. What's Kinvara doing? Or any other Red Priests? Or R'Hllor? Is there any point to R'Hllor anymore since the Great Other has been defeated? Are there still R'Hllor worshippers in Essos? 
  8. What was the voice Varys heard in the flames? 
  9. The WW/Night King. Really give me anything here. There are 3,982 unanswered questions...why now, the seasons, who is the NK, who are the WW generals, Craster's babies, how do they re-produce, why kill Waymar Royce, what motivates them, why did they care about Bran, etc etc etc etc etc 
  10. What was in the books that Sam stole from the Citadel?  
  11. Who is ruling the Twins? 
  12. Are any of the Children of the Forest still alive? 
  13. What's up with the Reeds? Does anyone know that Meera kept Bran alive? Is she happy? Is Howland Reed OK, or in a coma? 
  14. Is Nymeria and her pack still roaming around the Riverlands? 
  15. Is that High Septon sent to the dungeon by Cersei in season 6 still alive? Or was he crushed during Dany's KL attack? Is Ellaria Sand alive? 
  16. Does Illyrio Mopatis care that Varys died? 
  17. Is Jeyne Poole OK? Or Hot Pie?  Is there any chance Jeyne Poole and Hot Pie got together to run the Crossroads Inn? 
  18. Is Salladhor Saan OK? Did he sail away with the long forgotten Marya Seaworth? 
  19. The Wall - is it getting fixed? who built it? 
  20. The Dothraki - how does their story end? 

21. Where did Drogon take Dany's body? Can she be revived like Jon?

22. Is Jon permanently living with the Free Folk? Or does he return back to the wall? Will he ever meet his family again or was that a final farewell to his sisters?

23. Will Arya ever return to Westeros? 

24. They never complete Tyrion's joke about the brothel. How does it end?

43 minutes ago, WeDoNotKneel_HailMance said:
  1. What was in the books that Sam stole from the Citadel?  

- How To Become A Grand Maester In 7 Simple Steps
- How To Pass An Exam In The Citadel For Dummies
- Dirty Secrets Of The Citadel: Everything You Need To Know To Blackmail A Maester

57 minutes ago, WeDoNotKneel_HailMance said:
  1. What happened in Mereen? Was Daario a successful ruler? 

I really don't see any scenario where Daario does not get bored with Mereen and decides to go on a more exiting caper.

20. The Dothraki - how does their story end? 

No. They form a khallesar and roam around the flat areas in southern Westeros (Dorne, the Reach, the Riverlands) pillaging, murdering, raping and taking slaves. Eventually they force Westeros to form an actual centralized government with an army to crush them.

1 hour ago, WeDoNotKneel_HailMance said:

Please, please, please take a stab at finishing 1 of the storylines below for me. Give me a brief but serious ending/resolution for 1 of these (I realize some may be comical, but for real, let's give this a sincere and serious attempt (for these stories, let's try and do what the show failed to do). 

1. What happened in Mereen? Was Daario a successful ruler? No, slaver's bay will go back to slavery without Dany, and Daario will fuck off now that she's dead if he hasn't already done so. 
  2. Do the Faceless Men have any grand plans, or are they really just boring hired assassins out to make $$$? Why did they let Arya go after she rejected becoming No One?  They probably have some kind of grander plan than the show gave them, they may have let Arya go because she's got a destiny for killing someone important, I never thought she'd kill either Dany or Cersei, but she might in the books.
  3. The Iron Bank - are they supporting King Bran, oorrr....? They'll get their money eventually.
  4. Where is Ilyn Payne? Probably dead.
  5. Where is Quaithe?  No idea, that was an unfortunate loose thread that would have been nice to see the end.
  6. How did Qyburn reanimate undead Robert Strong/Frankenmountain?  I doubt we ever know even in the books.
  7. What's Kinvara doing? Or any other Red Priests? Or R'Hllor? Is there any point to R'Hllor anymore since the Great Other has been defeated? Are there still R'Hllor worshippers in Essos?  No idea.
  8. What was the voice Varys heard in the flames?  We'll never know.
  9. The WW/Night King. Really give me anything here. There are 3,982 unanswered questions...why now, the seasons, who is the NK, who are the WW generals, Craster's babies, how do they re-produce, why kill Waymar Royce, what motivates them, why did they care about Bran, etc etc etc etc etc   I thought the show might throw some hint out that the NK/WW would regroup, they're part of some major life cycle, but they didn't, I'd guess it won't be as simple as 'all dead' in the books.
  10. What was in the books that Sam stole from the Citadel?   Must have been gothic romance novels
  11. Who is ruling the Twins?  Sansa? or Edmure Tully?
  12. Are any of the Children of the Forest still alive? I hope so.
  13. What's up with the Reeds? Does anyone know that Meera kept Bran alive? Is she happy? Is Howland Reed OK, or in a coma?  Hanging out
  14. Is Nymeria and her pack still roaming around the Riverlands?  I hope so
  15. Is that High Septon sent to the dungeon by Cersei in season 6 still alive? Or was he crushed during Dany's KL attack? Is Ellaria Sand alive? All dead.
  16. Does Illyrio Mopatis care that Varys died? I hope so.
  17. Is Jeyne Poole OK? Or Hot Pie?  Is there any chance Jeyne Poole and Hot Pie got together to run the Crossroads Inn? I doubt it.
  18. Is Salladhor Saan OK? Did he sail away with the long forgotten Marya Seaworth? He's alive
  19. The Wall - is it getting fixed? who built it?  Maybe, but maybe not because other than possibly Bran everyone who had the magical knowledge, e.g. children or Mel, to rebuild it with the necessary binding spells are dead.
  20. The Dothraki - how does their story end? Back to raping and pillaging and slaving in Essos I'd guess.

Supposedly, the fella sitting next to Samwell Tarly in The Great Council at the end was actually Howland Reed according to a Vanity Fair theory. If that is true, its the most damning indictment of Benioff and Weiss throwing canon out the window in favor of "subverting muh expectations!"

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/game-of-thrones-series-finale-great-council-howland-reed-edmure-rulers-great-houses-men-vote-king-bran

8 hours ago, WeDoNotKneel_HailMance said:

1. What happened in Mereen? Was Daario a successful ruler? No - Mereen is a total failure and reverts back into chaos and barbarism under Daario's rule. How could it not, considering the unstable way it was changed and governed by Dany?
  2. Do the Faceless Men have any grand plans, or are they really just boring hired assassins out to make $$$? Why did they let Arya go after she rejected becoming No One? No idea - the only possible explanation that makes sense (in Show) is that they knew Arya was a shit student but also knew she had to kill the NK, so they let her go. But this also makes little sense because they pray to death and the NK apparently was death?
  3. The Iron Bank - are they supporting King Bran, oorrr....? The IB collapsed as it was too invested in Westeros failed economy. The upside is that this is another part of the wheel successfully broken by Dany's unworkable ideals.
  4. Where is Ilyn Payne? Sadly not shown
  5. Where is Quaithe? Sadly not shown
  6. How did Qyburn reanimate undead Robert Strong/Frankenmountain? Sadly unexplained
  7. What's Kinvara doing? Or any other Red Priests? Or R'Hllor? Is there any point to R'Hllor anymore since the Great Other has been defeated? Are there still R'Hllor worshippers in Essos? Sadly unexplained because they just wrote the whole magic/NK plot elements off with 'Bran ambiguous'.
  8. What was the voice Varys heard in the flames? Dany saying Dracarys and he saw Drogons face - yes, I am let down by this also but it is the only explanation. He backed a queen he was always afraid of.
  9. The WW/Night King. Really give me anything here. There are 3,982 unanswered questions...why now, the seasons, who is the NK, who are the WW generals, Craster's babies, how do they re-produce, why kill Waymar Royce, what motivates them, why did they care about Bran, etc etc etc etc etc I have nothing - I am as pissed as you - my biggest grievance with the shows storytelling.
  10. What was in the books that Sam stole from the Citadel?  We'll probably never know.
  11. Who is ruling the Twins? Edmure? I suppose that now falls under his jurisdiction because of his marriage.
  12. Are any of the Children of the Forest still alive? Good question - I leen towards no, in show universe, all of the worlds magic is now bottled up in Bran.
  13. What's up with the Reeds? Does anyone know that Meera kept Bran alive? Is she happy? Is Howland Reed OK, or in a coma? See above - Howland was at the Bran Moot?
  14. Is Nymeria and her pack still roaming around the Riverlands? Suspect so - Arya is a total bitch to her bitch, it seems.
  15. Is that High Septon sent to the dungeon by Cersei in season 6 still alive? Or was he crushed during Dany's KL attack? Is Ellaria Sand alive? Neihter still alive. I suspect the High Septon would have eventually died from trauma at the Mountain's hands - internal bleeding or some such - he was probably quite cruel to her on the way out. I suspect Ellaria probably starved to death looking at her daughter's dead body but if they fed her, to keep her alive longer, she was probably crushed by falling stones in Dany's attack.
  16. Does Illyrio Mopatis care that Varys died? Possibly - probably. But it doesn't really matter after Varys is dead.
  17. Is Jeyne Poole OK? Or Hot Pie?  Is there any chance Jeyne Poole and Hot Pie got together to run the Crossroads Inn? Ha, haven't seen Jeyne Poole since season 1 - at least we saw Hotpie in season 7. If Poole survived Ramsay being lord of winterfell and wasn't used as bait for his dogs, then yes, I think we can imagine Poole and Hotpie happily wed and running the Crossroads under Bran's rule.
  18. Is Salladhor Saan OK? Did he sail away with the long forgotten Marya Seaworth? I miss Salladhor also - and I think there were some very subtle clues that he had a thing for Davos' wife - so I also think it is safe to imagine them playing pirate king and queen somewhere :)
  19. The Wall - is it getting fixed? who built it? Who knows - see NK - totally unexplained and a massive disappointment.
  20. The Dothraki - how does their story end? Becoming the lowest of the classes, with the worst attitudes, in Westeros. You know, like an immigrant group that does not integrate at all and goes on to be extremely problematic for the host culture.

Archived