How much did Bloodraven know about warging/greenseeing before meeting the Children of the Forest??

El Diego

On 5/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, El Diego said:

He seems like someone who has a conclusion in mind and then finds post-hoc explanations to confirm it.

Anyway, I'm not that interested in debating this topic either (at least, not here). I was hoping to get other view points on Bloodraven's magical ability/knowledge during his mortal span. 

He could have skinchanged without training, Arya goes into that cat and Varmyr into the family dog, neither have had formal training when they did this. 

So yes I think BR figured out how to skinchange on his own, and that he did sp frequently 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:48 AM, divica said:

He had to know how to warg given his age. And his animal partner could be one animal that doesn t attract attention and that he is carefully not to show in public 

Right. He was well beyond childhood, and there's no reason to believe he didn't know of the  various "gifts" often seen in the First Men blood, in the same way he knew of the gifts of dragondreams from his father's side. 

Archived