Your biggest what if?

AlaerysTargaryen

Mine is: What If Sansa would've been able to love Tyrion and glance over his disability?

As he said himself, he has the witts, is courageous, generous, kind, loyal, funny, a suitable lover in the bedroom, heir to the richest region in Westeros (Casterly Rock), etc. AND he sure knows how to play the Game of Thrones.

Aside from his physical issues, he would be a suitor from a fairytale. At this point, it rather seems that Sansa, the ''little bird'' dressed in her shallow illusions, is not ''good enough'' for him.

I think this may be the reason why the novels are as intriguing as they are..they're so horribly realistic. Humans can be monsters, superficial to the grave, disregarding anything that does not please their immediate desires. 
Sorry for my rambling, I just had re-read Sansa's and Tyrion's wedding and bedding chapter and it broke my heart all over again.

IF she had been able to see past his looks and Joffrey had not been murdered, they could've become a power couple of no comparison in my view.

What if Sansa had pushed Joffrey?

a) They would have died, he for the fall and she for treason

b) He would have survived the fall but become a cripple, Jaime would have had the possibility to think of what he did to Bran ... and Sansa would have died

Two what if's I find intriguing that others have mentioned:  

What if Ned had sent Loras along with Beric to arrest Her Gregor?   and..

What if Steffon Baratheon hadn't died at sea?  

However, for me the biggest is:  What if Robb had sent Cat to negotiate with Stannis instead of Renly?  

Archived