All who were vying for the Throne died

Areisius

I have nothing nice to say about how things played out. The same outcome couldve been achieved much better with a few more episodes.

But I have to say, I had always predicted that Dany wouldn't get the IT, with my reasoning being nothing else beyond she was the only person alive who was lusting after the throne since the war of the 5 kings.

3 hours ago, The Red Waste said:

1. How do you know Bran wasn't vying for the throne

We know nothing, Jon Snow. We don't know if he was vying or if he wasn't. If he was, that'd be a pretty interesting plotline...that was completely off screen and never explained. That's why I tend to agree with OP that it feels like a spectator won the great game of thrones.

1 minute ago, WeDoNotKneel_HailMance said:

We know nothing, Jon Snow. We don't know if he was vying or if he wasn't. If he was, that'd be a pretty interesting plotline...that was completely off screen and never explained. That's why I tend to agree with OP that it feels like a spectator won the great game of thrones.

Thank you. He was a spectator in every sense of the word on the show. After he turned into the 3 eyed raven he has been just watching everybody kill each other for Winterfell and Kings Landing. D&D have the nerve to make him say "what do you think I came all this way for?" WTF?!

4 minutes ago, RYShh said:

So Bran has seen the future where Tyrion asks him to be the king, how is that vying and not just accepting an offer?

Bran said "What do you think I came all this way for?" That means he was planning on being the king since he became the 3 eyed raven. D&D made Bran out to be this cold hearted schemer which not even the most book/tv show savvy fan saw coming because there was nothing in the show to set this up. 

Actually, its not the spectators who won, but those OUTSIDE the tournament who came in at the very last last last LAST second and murdered the Spectators as they were about to claim the crown. It was so far outside of left field that the damn ball went out of the park, bounced through the parking lot, smashed a window on a high rise 10 blocks away, fell down an elevator shaft before rolling to a stop inside some sub-basement broom closet.

5 minutes ago, Areisius said:

Bran said "What do you think I came all this way for?" That means he was planning on being the king since he became the 3 eyed raven. D&D made Bran out to be this cold hearted schemer which not even the most book/tv show savvy fan saw coming because there was nothing in the show to set this up. 

How do you know he didn't just see Tyrion's offer which Tyrion was thinking it when he was prisoner? How do you know he was planning that even before that?

1 hour ago, RYShh said:

How do you know he didn't just see Tyrion's offer which Tyrion was thinking it when he was prisoner? How do you know he was planning that even before that?

Because he can see the fucking future.

35 minutes ago, Areisius said:

Because he can see the fucking future.

If so, why he is not seeing that ''f*** future'' all the time? Why he needed to work to find Drogon? And he didn't know where it is?

It's not easy as you say. Bran didn't know they would survive or not at Winterfell, he said ''how do you know there is an afterwards'' to Jaime. He can't see everything as you think.

Bran/3ER is a network of supercomputers, he has access to a massive database and has capacity to simulate a near infinite number of outcomes to a near infinite number of factors outside his control. From this he can extrapolate the most likely course of events to produce the most beneficial outcome. I do believe he has been playing everyone, not for his own ego or anything but because logically he calculates King 3ER as the highest probability beneficial future. 

6 hours ago, Areisius said:

Thank you. He was a spectator in every sense of the word on the show. After he turned into the 3 eyed raven he has been just watching everybody kill each other for Winterfell and Kings Landing. D&D have the nerve to make him say "what do you think I came all this way for?" WTF?!

Egregiously untrue. Bran:

intervenes to have Littlefinger killed

provides the Allies the correct strategy for defeating the Night King

has Sam tell Jon about his parentage directly before the battle for no obvious reason.

rolls on down to King's Landing even though there should always be a Stark at Winterfell

These are all things that happened in the show.

3 hours ago, RYShh said:

If so, why he is not seeing that ''f*** future'' all the time? Why he needed to work to find Drogon? And he didn't know where it is?

It's not easy as you say. Bran didn't know they would survive or not at Winterfell, he said ''how do you know there is an afterwards'' to Jaime. He can't see everything as you think.

Pfft. If I can read (and I can), howcome I don't know the entire Bible word-for-word?

We know Bran can see the past, but it's obvious he doesn't know everything about the past. When Sam informs him Rhaegar and Lyanna were legally wed, he has to go look up a vision of their wedding. I'm thinking looking for Drogon or seeing the future is a similar process. 

6 hours ago, TheNecromancerofMirkwood said:

Actually, its not the spectators who won, but those OUTSIDE the tournament who came in at the very last last last LAST second and murdered the Spectators as they were about to claim the crown. It was so far outside of left field that the damn ball went out of the park, bounced through the parking lot, smashed a window on a high rise 10 blocks away, fell down an elevator shaft before rolling to a stop inside some sub-basement broom closet.

You mean like Aegon the Conqueror who won the game with Terrible Thunder Lizards?

On 5/26/2019 at 5:02 PM, darmody said:

Egregiously untrue. Bran:

intervenes to have Littlefinger killed

provides the Allies the correct strategy for defeating the Night King

has Sam tell Jon about his parentage directly before the battle for no obvious reason.

rolls on down to King's Landing even though there should always be a Stark at Winterfell

These are all things that happened in the show.

Bran did nothing this season but kick back and watch everyone kill each other. Fuck Bran.

Archived