Space Launches, Landings, and Destinations - SpaceX Thread #3

SpaceChampion

Hmmmm... my tinfoil hat is flaring after that loss of signal right as the rocket was landing. :lol: 

Am I supposed to believe that’s not a fake?!!? 

Just now, Rhom said:

Hmmmm... my tinfoil hat is flaring after that loss of signal right as the rocket was landing. :lol: 

haha, I had the same thought. I groaned knowing that the dumbasses will scream on the internet about it.

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

I definitely want to see landing footage. I mean I'm not accusing...

2 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I definitely want to see landing footage. I mean I'm not accusing...

I want to see it just because it’s amazing.  I will never forget the dual booster landing they did with I think Falcon Heavy (?).  It was when they launched the Tesla into space wasn’t it?

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

I want to see it just because it’s amazing.  I will never forget the dual booster landing they did with I think Falcon Heavy (?).  It was when they launched the Tesla into space wasn’t it?

Likewise. I just assume they have that footage because I also saw the last time they landed one and it was cool as shit.

1 minute ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

99% of flat Earthers are trolls using Solipsism to be irritating.

How do you know that? What makes you think that you know that? Perhaps the only thing you actually know is what you know and not what motivates others. Ever think about that!?!

That was great, though the feeling of nausea in my stomach is only just fading. I watched a documentary on Challenger at an impressionable age, and can remember seeing Columbia in the news, so I was on the edge of my seat until they hit zero G and the weird sparkly dino thing went floating around. 

This is the first live space shuttle launch I've seen. 

Archived