Could the outcome of the Battle of the Bells (Stoney Sept) have influenced Dany's mental snap and refusal of KL's bell surrender?

Br16

During the Battle of the Bells (of Stoney Sept), Robert was injured, alone and actively hidden by the towns people of  Stoney Sept despite Connington's loyalist army occupying it and offering rewards for him to be turned over. Then when the rebel army appeared the sept bells were rung to signal the start of the battle, Robert emerged to fight and Connignton lost. 

During Daenerys and Viserys' exile, Viserys might have told her this event, and probably ranted on how the people of Stoney Sept were all traitors etc.

Cut to the Battle of KL and the bells ringing. At that point, the Lannister Army, Iron fleet and GC had been obliterated, so Dany was in a similar position as Connignton was when he had the town and Robert was in hiding. 

Perhaps the KL Bells ringing spurred a sudden memory of what happened at the Stoney Sept (i.e. towns people actively hiding Robert), and aggravated her preexisting bias that the King's Landing populace were quasi treasonous Cersei loyalists. The fact that the Stoney Sept bells signaled the arrival of a rebel army could have influenced Daenerys to doubt the sincerity of the KL bell surrender, and become paranoid of being ambushed by some hidden ace up Cersei's sleave (especially considering Cersei deceived them over joining the NK fight, Missandei's death and Rhaegal's ambush).

Perhaps Cersei was going to ignite the hidden wildfire we saw if the North,Vale and Unsullied got to close to Red Keep.

I also read that in the book, Myles Toyne said that Tywin would have burned Stoney Sept to the ground to end Roberts Rebellion. Perhaps Daenerys was also thinking the same thing when she snapped at KL? 

I originally thought that D&D's use of bells in the Bell Episode was just random plot device. But now I feel it has something to do with the Battle of the Bells.

What does everyone think? 

It's a valid theory based in logic, which unfortunately the show runners made zero effort to explain in the show.

I also think wildfire might have influenced the excessive 'collateral damage' Danaerys caused. Could be she had heard of Cersei's coup at the Sept of Baelor and was trying to set off the wildfire traps before her troops reached them. And Cersei' was uncharacteristically confident that the red keep would absolutely not fall, when she demonstrated a very cavaliar attitude that contradicts that completely during the battle of blackwater.

18 hours ago, Aldarion said:

It is a good explanation. It would also mean that Tyrion may have been a traitor, since he was one who said that bells mean surrender.

Wow, they forgot their own earlier episode, and Davos was in both. Now the only in universe explanation is that Tyrion was planning to betray and let  Cersei's hidden wildfire wipe out the Unsullied and Northern armies as they went to accept Red Keep "surrender".

2 hours ago, Br16 said:

Wow, they forgot their own earlier episode, and Davos was in both. Now the only in universe explanation is that Tyrion was planning to betray and let  Cersei's hidden wildfire wipe out the Unsullied and Northern armies as they went to accept Red Keep "surrender".

Yeah, they mucked it up hard.

Archived