Football: 'Let's talk about six, baby'

AncalagonTheBlack

Neymar would be surplus to requirements you'd think with the Griezmann signing.

I also read last week that Neymar still wants to return to Barca.... but would he even start? Would he accept not starting ( no way to that one).

If they'd signed someone else than Griezmann then maybe, but this guy plays in his exact position.

Also hard to imagine Countinho leaving Barcelona already after all the trouble they went to get him there, and he is still very much in his prime.

I wouldn't go anywhere near Neymar anyway if I was Barca. Obviously he's a really good player but he's not Messi/Ronaldo level and it's become really clear he comes with so much baggage. He's also pretty fragile and not that young and could start dropping off sooner than expected. Even if they do want someone else after getting Griezmann I don't get why they'd bother with him instead of one of the rising young stars, even if it's a bit more of a gamble.

Dude it’s Neymar. Of course he would start. They hardly play the same position. They can both play behind the striker yea but Neymar would play on the left wing, Griezmann up the middle and Messi on the right. At least that’s what I would assume 

I don’t think Coutinho staying is down to Barca at all. I think if they had their way he would’ve already been sold. But no one wants to come close to the price tag after his horrendous stint so far so I think they are stuck. If they were to get Neymar then dembele would almost certainly be sold and I think that would be a big mistake. 

Archived