Jump to content

Ask D&D


Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Gerg Sknab said:

Why the Roz deviation?

Who's Roz?? (mumbling in the background) Oh, the whore from WF who came to KL? Did she have lines? I thought she was part of the naked women we usually use as scenery. (more mumbling in the background) Oh, the whole Joffrey thing. She did her job, be naked most of the time and lay the groundwork for torture porn. What do you mean deviation?

Her name was Roz? I don't remember that, we do remember the torture porn though.

 

Q: Wasn't Pod's magic cock wasted by having him join the KG?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Apoplexy said:

Q: Wasn't Pod's magic cock wasted by having him join the KG?

But what's KG got to do with ..... (interrupted by aide) .... what? but Jaimie ..... (whisper, whisper) .... but the Paedo guy .... (more whispering)..... really? Ha, ha, that's why that Barrista guy was such a sour .....  Yeah, as I was saying creatively it made sense to us, and y'know vows are broken all the time, Jon and Yvonne ... Eh? Yee what? Well I mean Kit's wife obviously when she wasn't sounding posh and did that northern English accent .... Btw, I just remembered Kit meets his wife here, becomes a super star and also wants that sword for free, what an as ..... errr... as I was saying Jon forsakes his NW vows, becomes King and nobody is fussed, Sam is several things at once, including Lord Tarly and a white wizard from another show, so, hey, whatever, what's in a vow anyway, it's all about the wow!

Wow, write that down, write that down, I can't believe I came up with that! It's not the vow, it's the wow! I'm a genius, like I keep telling ya!

Q: What inspired the genius line "How did you survive a stab through the heart? I didn't".

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A. Well, see, after Jon got knifed, we replaced whatever-it-was he was using for good red blood with a mixture of antifreeze and nanobots. The nanobots were programmed to make him repeatedly say "you're my queen" and "but I don't want it." There was a little problem with him sucking all the oxygen out of every scene he was in, but jeez he still looked good, don't ya think?

Q. What was the deal with those godawful wigs that you made Daenerys wear?

ETA:

11 hours ago, Ser Hedge said:

... really? Ha, ha, that's why that Barrista guy was such a sour ...

I'm dyin' here! :lmao:

 

 

Edited by Gendelsdottir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Apoplexy said:

Who's Roz?? (mumbling in the background) Oh, the whore from WF who came to KL? Did she have lines? I thought she was part of the naked women we usually use as scenery. (more mumbling in the background) Oh, the whole Joffrey thing. She did her job, be naked most of the time and lay the groundwork for torture porn. What do you mean deviation?

Her name was Roz? I don't remember that, we do remember the torture porn though.

 

Q: Wasn't Pod's magic cock wasted by having him join the KG?

The actress who played Ros complained about all the nude scenes.

So D & D had her last scene being tortured to death, naked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gendelsdottir said:

 

Q. What was the deal with those godawful wigs that you made Daenerys wear?

 

Even during Season 1 we knew we NEEDED a ZOMBIE POLAR BEAR.  We had read horror stories about the Superman movie that never happened and how the producer never got the polar bear fight he demanded.  This was Nick Freakin! Cage as Superman.  How does that not happen???  We were not going to let that happen to us. 

Good wigs are expensive and we put $100 in the bank and buy a Spirit Halloween wig for our tragic lead.  That is what they call producing in Hollywood and why we are now making Star Wars!  You hear that haters????  STAR F'ing WARS!!!  Besides she was going to be full buff naked and having dragons crawling on her, what kind of chode would look at her wig?

 

Q: Elephant in the room here.  What's up with the time/space warping as the show goes on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, legba11 said:

Even during Season 1 we knew we NEEDED a ZOMBIE POLAR BEAR.  We had read horror stories about the Superman movie that never happened and how the producer never got the polar bear fight he demanded.  This was Nick Freakin! Cage as Superman.  How does that not happen???  We were not going to let that happen to us. 

Good wigs are expensive and we put $100 in the bank and buy a Spirit Halloween wig for our tragic lead.  That is what they call producing in Hollywood and why we are now making Star Wars!  You hear that haters????  STAR F'ing WARS!!!  Besides she was going to be full buff naked and having dragons crawling on her, what kind of chode would look at her wig?

 

Q: Elephant in the room here.  What's up with the time/space warping as the show goes on?

A. Creatively, it made sense to us.  Anyone who has watched Harry Potter will know about the existence of the floo network.  That's how you transport an army from the Trident to Kings Landing in two days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2019 at 1:28 PM, Gendelsdottir said:
  On 6/14/2019 at 10:00 PM, legba11 said:

Question: Is Bran the actual villain of the series, having manipulated events to cause the death of hundreds of thousands so he would sit the Iron Throne?

 

Answer: Eh? He did?  (aide whispers) Oh yeah, absolutely, he's the bird guy, right, with the eye. So he kinda like knows shit, y'know and he has like visions. And he's creepy. Remember that cool stuff in the Hold the Door, Hodor .... Btw, that's what we tell the footmen at the hotels now, Hey, Hodor this for me asshole .... anyway, in the Hodor thing he had this vision of the Dragon over KL, which at the time we were really annoyed about doing, but we found we could just plug that in in E5 this season ha ha ha, so we could take it out of the CGI budget for this season and transf.... ouch, what are you kicking me for Douchebag? Oh, ok .... yeah, like I was saying, he has visions and shit, it's like he on drugs, so we have a bit of a The Wire vibe, only better because on the The Wire the cokeheads are just like vegetables right, but here he's the ... ?  (aide whispers) .... what really?  Oh, yeah, that thing from George. Subversion, man! Yeah, you can think of him as the main man if you want. Dany's more this crazy bag lady that no one saw coming except for a few guys on the internet - and they are so thrilled you know, they're going around telling everyone yeah, we know she crazy 'cuz and they come up with like stuff that we never thought we had put in to make her crazy, but that's totally cool with us- anyway, Dany's crazy, yeah, so everyone's like "woooaaaa what's that, man?" And then we hit them with Bron.

With Bran, you mean?

Well ok, him too. But not sure, you can call that one hitting, cause to be honest, we didn't really understand who all those guys in that scene where. There were like 4 dudes we had never seen before but HBO put their foot down. We were like "wtf man?" So at least we quickly wrote in the line where Sansa tells her uncle to STF up, and he does this comedy routine, ha ha ha, man that actor is such a Douche! Yeah then Peter says some stuff and whatever, so we could quickly move to the Bron scene, man.

 

Question: Was Daario really Euron?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Ser Hedge said:

Question: Was Daario really Euron?

Daario? Daario... Daario... [gets handed some notes by underling] Oh, right. Dany's squeeze from seasons 4 to 6. Right. Now that you mention it... we thought it would have been pretty cool to... to do that Daario = Euron theory. Unfortunately, we only saw that reddit post after we wrote season 6. 

Q. Just what was the point in changing Jeyne Westerling into Talisa Maegyr given that the former is the daughter of a low-ranking bannerman of the Lannisters (whose patriarch is famed for killing disobedient vassals in brutal manners) political nobody while the latter's death arguably would have had more far-reaching political implications given she's a Volantine noble?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2019 at 4:45 PM, Ser Hedge said:

But what's KG got to do with ..... (interrupted by aide) .... what? but Jaimie ..... (whisper, whisper) .... but the Paedo guy .... (more whispering)..... really? Ha, ha, that's why that Barrista guy was such a sour .....  Yeah, as I was saying creatively it made sense to us, and y'know vows are broken all the time, Jon and Yvonne ... Eh? Yee what? Well I mean Kit's wife obviously when she wasn't sounding posh and did that northern English accent .... Btw, I just remembered Kit meets his wife here, becomes a super star and also wants that sword for free, what an as ..... errr... as I was saying Jon forsakes his NW vows, becomes King and nobody is fussed, Sam is several things at once, including Lord Tarly and a white wizard from another show, so, hey, whatever, what's in a vow anyway, it's all about the wow!

Wow, write that down, write that down, I can't believe I came up with that! It's not the vow, it's the wow! I'm a genius, like I keep telling ya!

Q: What inspired the genius line "How did you survive a stab through the heart? I didn't".

 

That one definitely deserves a bow, hey.......that rhymes, too, LOL 

I now return everyone to the correct iteration of the thread;

Q from @Faera  . Just what was the point in changing Jeyne Westerling into Talisa Maegyr given that the former is the daughter of a low-ranking bannerman of the Lannisters (whose patriarch is famed for killing disobedient vassals in brutal manners) political nobody while the latter's death arguably would have had more far-reaching political implications given she's a Volantine noble?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Q from @Faera  . Just what was the point in changing Jeyne Westerling into Talisa Maegyr given that the former is the daughter of a low-ranking bannerman of the Lannisters (whose patriarch is famed for killing disobedient vassals in brutal manners) political nobody while the latter's death arguably would have had more far-reaching political implications given she's a Volantine noble?

D&D: We thought it would have been very confusing to the audience if Robb Stark married a Lannister Bannermen. We needed to make the story very straightforward and clear and this of course incluedes character decisions. Making her a foreigner would make it less a mistake from a northener point of view, and we chose Volantine because we don't know anything about that place anyways, so it gives more room to freedom. All the changes also had the intention of making the audience more shocked once red wedding arrived. Stabbing her baby I mean. That was not necesary but we were looking forward to do it.

 

Next question: Why didn't you care about the fact that you wouldn't catch the last 2 books in time from the very first beggining of the production, and thus making the whole preparations that anyone would have known that it required, like preparing Dany's twist way sooner, or developing a plot for NK that made a little sense at least?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, lhermite said:

Next question: Why didn't you care about the fact that you wouldn't catch the last 2 books in time from the very first beggining of the production, and thus making the whole preparations that anyone would have known that it required, like preparing Dany's twist way sooner, or developing a plot for NK that made a little sense at least?

George has a long history of releasing books on time and at a reasonable pace, so we thought he would be done long before us.  Once the production gets rolling, we are on the train with everyone else.  If we waited for his estate to finish the books, Issac Hempstead Wright could have played the Max Von Sydow scenes in the Three Eyed Raven sequences and Maise Williams could have actually performed as Walder Frey.  Besides, this show has always been about the spectacle, man!  Explosions!  Tits! Dragons!  I mean we don't really need George describing lemon cakes to write this crap.  Star Wars time, baby!!!

 

Q: Did Lena Headey use Shannon Doherty as her model for talking with her head sideways?  Who paid for her chiropractor after each long scene?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2019 at 12:16 PM, legba11 said:

Q: Did Lena Headey use Shannon Doherty as her model for talking with her head sideways?  Who paid for her chiropractor after each long scene?

"We've been instructed by our legal team not to discuss neither ms. Headey's neck injury nor to confirm in any way that her neck might snapped while first reading the script... Get this f'''ing guy tf out of here. Now! *spits on assistant*"

 

Q: If you could remake the first three Star Wars movies from the seventies: which changes would you make?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Sigella said:

"We've been instructed by our legal team not to discuss neither ms. Headey's neck injury nor to confirm in any way that her neck might snapped while first reading the script... Get this f'''ing guy tf out of here. Now! *spits on assistant*"

 

Q: If you could remake the first three Star Wars movies from the seventies: which changes would you make?

A.  Luke and Leia fall in lust with each other.  They know they're brother and sister, and they"re okay about it.  It's romantic

And that scene in Jabba's palace?  Yeh, Leia has to go down on him, but it makes her stronger.

And, we need a zombie polar bear, to take out the Stormtroopers at the end.

And, we really get to see Darth Vader torture Leia for information.  Yeh, she's naked, and getting whipped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A: Alderan, I assume.  Well your tradition hero fantasy, which Star Wars is, has Grand Moff Tarkin destroying Alderan (Vader is still somewhat behind him at that point when Lucas thought The Force and Jedis would be some weird cult religion not the dominant force of the galaxy).  If we had written it, well...  we've already excellently expressed many of the changes we'd make.  Man... Leia would be so much cooler in our version...  But Luke...

Luke going crazy does make sense, but not at Alderan, that is too early.  Maybe  when they get to Endor.  That way we have Lando to play the Grey Worm role and arrest Chewie for killing Luke after he goes crazy...  We'd then empower Lando by having Chewie banished to work on the Millennium Falcon with Han!  Yea!  And they'd elect Lobot as King of the Galaxy!

 

Q: The Dorne story is one the earliest that came (almost) completely from you two.  What is the best part of that story and what is the worst? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A.  We think the highpoints were (a) Ellaria getting revenge for the murder of her paramour by murdering her paramour's brother and nephew.  Dornish women are crazy bitches.  They like fucking and fighting (b) Tyene telling Bronn he needed a "bad pussy".  That line really cracked us  up.  

The Worst part of the story?  Not enough dick jokes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A. What are shadowbabies? Oh, something from the earlier seasons? We don't even remember things from this season. But maybe if Mel had a shadowbaby and it died, she would make a really great tragic face. What would be even better is if she burnt it! Wow, what an Emmy! And Carice looks hot! But enough of that, we need to go mess up Star Wars ... improve it, we mean!

Q. Did the Unsullied get killed by the demon butterflies of Naath??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...