POVs you wished for and that you were weary of?

LadyOfCastamere

2 hours ago, Baelor 'Breakspear' said:

I think there is a Tyrell plot with Mace/Margaery/Olenna planning it so if we hada Tyrell POV it would spoil too much

Maybe, I'm do not know where the story is going after all, but any plot that Marg had was at least post poned after she is made prisoner.

Marg would bring us a lot. The Tyrell family dynimics, her relationship with Tommen, how close LF is with the Tyrells and her toughts after the PW.

• 2 weeks later...

Remove:

Asha: It's been said, but I just don't think we need a 4th Greyjoy POV. Most of the information that we get from her chapters we could have got from some other means.

Melisandre: I see that George was trying to humanise the character and show her limitations, but I liked it when she had more of an air of mystique about her.

Add:

Varys: It's obvious, but we're 5 books in and we still have no clue who he really is and what his motivations are

Gendry: We don't really have many POVs from commoners. Those that we do have usually die in the Prologues. Davos is a commoner but by the time ASOIAF comes round he spends almost all his time with highborn people. I think Gendry would be useful in showing the common viewpoint of the events of the series, especially as he is based around the Riverlands which seems to be one of the focal points of the action. 

Dolorous Edd: I mean come on, how amazing would this be.

Hodor; Hodor

Archived