Follow this link

Parris

OMG! OMG! OMG!

This has got to be the best news i have read in AGES!

After the end of the 'Lord of the Rings' movies i havent

had anything to look forward to, excpet the ASOIAF miniature wargame, which i am still waiting for, but thats another story :(

I cant wait fo this to get into production so i can read all the

news and information!

I cant wait!

I have emailed my thanks to the HBO website!

I also think Ran, should have a seperate page dedicated to all the news about the series ;)

The Young Lion

I agree that the potential movie should probably have its own section, as the months progress we'll want a place where we can find all the good show info.

I actually couldn't sleep last night imagining all of my favorite scenes coming to life. What are some of your fav scenes that you are wanting to see in season 1?

The obvious "King in the North!"

"The things I do for love..."

and Whispering Wood

Christmas is has arrived in January!

And GRRM has already coined the first commerical for HBO

"Winter is Coming to HBO..." its perfect, I hope he has some input on advertising

If it ends up being shot in Europe, I'll need to buy a horse and get myself a spot as a riding extra. It'll just have to be a not-too-large horse, given my fear of heights. ;)

Hmm ... I wouldn't mind an Arabian ... ;)

No, no, no! You need a bigger role than that. I don't think I'm the only one who would refuse to allow the gorgeousness which is Linda to be hidden away in a big cavalry shot. *has girl crush on lovely Linda* :blush:

Me, my sights are set low! If a part for, 'Arianne's Anonymous Dornish Lover #2' is solicited, I may well audition.

I don't think most men would define Arianne's lover as a case of aiming low, lol. More like a dream come true... ;)

I've been rehearsing to be Pod! :)

:lol:

niamh,

Hey, fake tans aren't hard to manage. ;)

Even fake moustache Niamh! Except if you are aiming higher than extra!

:lol:

you eejits! Especially you pod, you have seen me :P

OK, maybe a CGI tan ............. :D (has sudden very bad flashbacks of the classic era when indians were played by italians with a bad accent and a worse wig)

An Other on a dead horse now...................... I could do that!!!!!!!!!

well really think about it people, with a cast so huge as ASOIAF demands, there will be many many parts available, depending on where they hold auditions, all those aspiring actors and actresses who are also diehard fans of the series may well be in for a shot.

i know for one that im dying to hear more updates about it

Hmm .. very suspicious. For some reason, Ran has no objections to that comment, Regina. ;)

Must be because he likes me blushing. ;)

Hmm, Fenryng wasn't bothered by the fact that I have a girl crush, either. ;)

You ride dead horses? Wild. :P

I could easily a wight. I'm certainly pale enough.

Ah, I think you've also found the right roles for Fenryng and myself. We're certainly pale enough to be undead! I think they should cast all the wights en masse by recruiting the NE chapter of the BWB. Much faster and easier...

As long as we're dreamin' big, I wanna see Clive Owens cast somewhere in there.

Clive Owen, I totally second that! How about Tyrion? Well, I realize he would be totally wrong for that part for at least 50 reasons- but at least he would be naked most of the time... :drool: Okay, I'll shut up now. :D

I actually couldn't sleep last night imagining all of my favorite scenes coming to life. What are some of your fav scenes that you are wanting to see in season 1?

I have scenes I like more in the books, but one of the ones I've always wanted to actually see has been the Battle of the Blackwater. You've got half of King's Landing and the Blackwater itself burning with green flames, while on that flaming river ships are crushed together into an uneven, floating bridge, and Stannis's knights are running and jumping across to get to their own beleaguered army, and a watching Tyrion says, "Those are brave men. Let's go kill them."

Renly's ghost, the death of a Kingsguard knight, Pod's loyalty, Davos drowning...

It's only an option, and I'm excited for the second season finale :)

Yes, I sent an e-mail, too.

After long deliberation and a dozen pints I've decided I'll play Dany.

You're welcome, Parris... Send the check at your leisure.

needle was just ranting at me last night for 10 minutes about how much she hated dany and considered her a complete bitch. lol.

Archived