Can Bloodraven/Bran warg Patchface...

Plausible. Also plausible that someone else is doing it.

Bran and Hodor, Varamyr and Thistle, this skin-changing of other humans is obviously headed somewhere, though Patchface isn't big enough to be an end destination he would be a fitting step on the way that rounded things out.

16 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Bran never warged Hodor, exactly because Hodor is not a wolf. 

With warging I don't mean that Patchface and Hodors are wolves. My question is this: Will Bran be capable of taking control of the man who was smart once according to Steffon's letter? There is a big difference between Hodor and Patchface.

2 hours ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

With warging I don't mean that Patchface and Hodors are wolves. My question is this: Will Bran be capable of taking control of the man who was smart once according to Steffon's letter? There is a big difference between Hodor and Patchface.

2 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

Bran never warged Hodor, exactly because Hodor is not a wolf. 

Hi, I think the point here is that "taking control of other being" is called "skinchanging", while "warging" is "skinchaning into a wolf". This is not however crucial to your question, as it is obvious what you ask about. Pay no mind to this smartass who keeps talking about wolves. 

And regarding the OP, I think there is for sure a lot of odd things around Patchface and I hope he is being/ will be skinchanged into by someone/something more powerful than BR or Bran. I am one oh those who thinks that Drowned God, or some prophet of Drowned God is using Patchface. 

Cheers OP and do not be bothered by guys who just come on-line to be smart :)

I have to agree with @chrisdaw, it seems highly that Patchface is already 'occupied' by someone that favors the Drowned God. His words are in many ways prophetic and even Melisandre says Patchface is dangerous. Tells you a lot when a woman that believes in powers derived from burning people alive considers a 'mere fool' dangerous.

The question is, however, whom the Drowned God/ Patchface etc works with. The ironmen worship the DG, but they dont seem to really understand the persona behind him the way Mel does with her R'hollor (the 'good' God in opposition to the Others being the bad one). GRRM hasn't given us clear info on that yet as far as I can tell.

As for OP's question, generally it's considered extremely difficult for a skinchanger to enter another human's mind, but it's not impossible- especially if indeed someone is already controlling Patchface's mind and whatever is left of Patchface is making space for that being. It is unknown though if there is any human Patchface, who was said to be an intelligent and witty person, still in that body. Perhaps what we see there is UnPatchface, a mere vessel that will die once his task (spreading greyscale?) is accomplished.

Archived