What's your favorite chapter so far ?

Arya and the Brotherhood ending up at the Inn of the Kneeling Man just after Jaime and Brienne left. And Bran and co. at Queenscrown with Jon and co. at the village. I love when the stories intertwine like that and those two are just really clear examples of it. On a much broader level, almost all the stories are intertwined which is why I love these books so much.

• 7 months later...
On 6/14/2019 at 10:13 AM, Vince_Adult said:

Arya and the Brotherhood ending up at the Inn of the Kneeling Man just after Jaime and Brienne left. And Bran and co. at Queenscrown with Jon and co. at the village. I love when the stories intertwine like that and those two are just really clear examples of it. On a much broader level, almost all the stories are intertwined which is why I love these books so much.

I love those moments! Remember when Arya was at harrenhal and the little Frey turd was bragging about marrying a princess? To Arya? And neither one ever knew how meaningful those meetings could have been. Looked like Arya dodged a bullet lol

• 10 months later...

So far, probably the first Samwell chapter. The attack on the Fist of the First Men and its aftermath was super inticing and fun to read about, and at times I genuinely felt scared for the characters. Also, just generally awesome North-storyline writing from George R.R. Martin. And Sam is easily one of my favourite characters, so that was immediately a boost for the chapter. In the first two books, I liked the Wall-North storyline a tiny bit less than the main action in King's Landing and Winterfell and everywhere else, but this book for me has really brought that part of the story to the forefront and is making me like it even more. Also, giants!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived