Request: Actors for Sansa and Sandor Clegane

LadyOfCastamere

Hello there!

I am heavily investing into a fanfiction focussing on Sansa POV that will start with the end of Dance. The romantic couple will feature Sansa x Sandor and for that purpose, I'm looking for suggestings which actors could properly depict these awesome characters based on the books. Nothing against Sophie Turner and Rory McCann, but they both don't really fit my imagination. 

So whom would you suggest? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide the name and perhaps link(s) to pictures that best reveal a certain look of the actor 8for example from an already existing movie or photo shoot).

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sadie Sink is age appropriate for Sansa. I don't think she'd be the right fit but she's terrifically talented

As for Sandor, Jeremy Holm does great work on House of Cards. A bit younger than Rory but with the makeup he could be a believable Hound as he's got a great demeanour for being a brutish authority figure 

On 6/17/2019 at 7:09 PM, LadyOfCastamere said:

So whom would you suggest? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide the name and perhaps link(s) to pictures that best reveal a certain look of the actor 8for example from an already existing movie or photo shoot).

Perhaps Eleanor Tomlinson of Poldark fame for Sansa. Moreover Ray Stevenson in Blackbeard makeup does look workable for Sandor.

Archived