Police - a thin blue line, a wad of cash and scary guns

ants

5 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Why is it weird that a black person fist bumped a white nationalist? 

Some blacks are pretty down with white-racists. Some people of a persecuted class, will side with the group actively persecuting or trying to persecute them. Like there were people of Jewish dissent who were cheerleaders for the nazis. Didn’t really save them from being murdered and sent camps by the nazis. 

On 7/5/2019 at 11:50 PM, TrueMetis said:

First Ngo is listed as a sub-editor on Quillette which means he has at least some say on what's published, though even just working for it is tacit support considering what whatever the fuck you wanna call Quillette does. Second I, and the article I linked, mentioned him doxing people on his twitter. Did somebody else author his fucking tweets?

What’s your definition of Doxxing? Is it revealing the name of a well known antifa activist who has been named at other events by the press?

If someone wears a black mask and smashes stuff up are they entitled to their anonymity?

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/youre-gonna-kill-me-body-cam-footage-shows-cops-mocking-tony-timpa-as-he-dies

video just released after almost 3 years of dallas pd officers restraining tony timpa, a man who called 911 himself for help because he was off his medication, by kneeling on his back with his face in the ground, cracking jokes and laughing while he stops breathing and ultimately dies. all charges against the officers have been dismissed.

meanwhile, state lawmakers in new york, in response to the wailing of nypd pissbabies, are proposing a law that makes the dumping or spraying police with *water* a felony 

13 hours ago, a good and nice guy said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/youre-gonna-kill-me-body-cam-footage-shows-cops-mocking-tony-timpa-as-he-dies

video just released after almost 3 years of dallas pd officers restraining tony timpa, a man who called 911 himself for help because he was off his medication, by kneeling on his back with his face in the ground, cracking jokes and laughing while he stops breathing and ultimately dies. all charges against the officers have been dismissed.

meanwhile, state lawmakers in new york, in response to the wailing of nypd pissbabies, are proposing a law that makes the dumping or spraying police with *water* a felony 

Only a matter of time before "but he was holding a water bottle" is an ironclad murder defense for cops.  I mean it pretty much already is.  

50 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I have to ask are police now trained to shoot at everything?

Given the complete lack of standardization in police training in the US who the fuck knows.

After that whole "police have no duty to protect" thing I'm still shocked you allow those fuckers to have guns at all. Why the fuck would you want to arm a large group who considers their own safety more important than others?

Without trying to be too flippant it reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer uses his gun to open cans and get balls off the roof. This is almost beyond parody now where pulling out a gun and shooting seems to be as automatic and mindless as picking your nose

It’s horrifying really.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, Heartofice said:

The point is that Antifa are apparently doing shit like this and the police are not really getting involved. Holding up traffic, shouting racist abuse at people and then chasing down drivers to attack them. Doesn’t seem like these fascist police are being very fascist.

plus you have the Andy Ngo thing, where a journalist is beaten in public and those people who see themselves on the right side of justice are totally fine with physical assault of a gay Asian guy , in fact when they see someone getting kicked and punched they just throw things at him. And the police didn’t really do anything. 

So I find it odd that not only is your take that the problem here is a warning about milkshakes.. but you are subtly applauding this violent assault and justifying it. Big clap to you.

I wonder if @Heartofice has any thoughts on this story about Patriot Prayer and Andy Ngo. Since you decry violent assault, you must be concerned that "journalist" Andy Ngo, who definitely isn't a shit-stirring propagandist for fascist gangs, was filmed laughing along with a right wing gang as they planned a violent assault on a cider business in Portland. Strange that the Responsible Truth-Telling Journalist didn't bother to film these violent plans or mention it in his Fair and Balanced stories.

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/08/26/27039560/undercover-in-patriot-prayer-insights-from-a-vancouver-democrat-whos-been-working-against-the-far-right-group-from-the-inside

Also funny that mere hours after this story was published, Andy Ngo's name vanished from Quilette.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:23 PM, avenge me said:

I completely missed this. What a f***ing coward. People like this should never become cops, or even be allowed to own a gun.

On 8/3/2019 at 6:08 AM, BigFatCoward said:

What the actual fuck. That is the most ridiculous and inept thing I've seen in my entire life. 

I’m curious, what do Eurocommie cops make of Murika cops?  

About 2 years ago I watched a youtube video of a guy on his motorbike pulled over by a UK cop in my home county, cop claims the guy was breaking the speed limit, guy says he has a camera which is recording his journey and it's recording the speedo as well.  He hadn't broken the speed limit at all.

I commented this is standard for UK cops.

Next day Chief Constable (Chief of police) resigns.

Archived