lwhitehead

Weapons forbidden in Westos

I was wondering officially are there any Weapons in Westro people are Forbidden to use since this world is ruled by the Knights, in our world they feared Pikes and Crossbows. These weapons allowed a common person to kill a Knight.

LW

1 hour ago, lwhitehead said:

I was wondering officially are there any Weapons in Westro people are Forbidden to use since this world is ruled by the Knights, in our world they feared Pikes and Crossbows. These weapons allowed a common person to kill a Knight.

LW

We have no indication of such. I assume a commoner would have a hard time getting a pike as lords have pretty much centralized control over most steel weapons. but we see quite a lot of commoners with decent bow skills (anguy). Again I think that getting a crossbow to begin with would be possible only via some lord's arsenal or looting a corpse. 

Well a Commoner using a Crossbow properly is an elite set of skills, which why in Medieval Warfare Crossbow Men were highly prized in Armies.

What about Pole Arms there are types that were made for opening Armored Knights, 

LW