US Politics: RIP EHK FYVM GOP

DanteGabriel

16 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I know he goes off on twitter all the time, but it seems this one has really, really gotten under his skin.

Indeed. It’s actually fairly hard to rationalize his attacks on May. I’m guessing there was a private call that didn’t go well, not that we’d ever know anymore as this WH won’t say which leaders he speaks with.

32 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

That's what myself and others have been saying.

OTOH -- Warren's outraising Harris, and doing it with small donors.  And there's the fact that Warren can talk to a whole lot of different sorts (including midwestern white women, who are not mentioned in the linked article):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elizabeth-warren-unites-sanders-and-clinton-loyalists-in-small-town-usa

1 hour ago, The Great Unwashed said:

@Varysblackfyre321 & @DMC

I hope you're right, but Steyer doesn't have to worry about fundraising and something like 80+% of Democrats approve of impeaching Trump and that's Steyer's entire raison d'etre.

He probably won't make the cut-off for the next debate, but it's very possible he could make the cut for the September debate

And? I don’t presently see how the guy is really a danger given he’s not indicating he’d run for third party and I really don’t see him pushing the other candidates to any unpopular positions because he himself isn’t popular.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Indeed. It’s actually fairly hard to rationalize his attacks on May. I’m guessing there was a private call that didn’t go well, not that we’d ever know anymore as this WH won’t say which leaders he speaks with.

It's easy to. She's a woman who has no political  power. 

Archived