Can we talk about how Season One Jaime Lannister looks like Prince Charming from Shrek 2?

The Map Guy

I don't know if this was intentional for the TV show or not, but ....

HBO GoT (2011) Jaime Lannister in a show-only scene:

"Thank the Gods you are here, StaRK ..."

Prince Charming in Shrek 2 (2004):

Damn don't they look alike? And I'm very impressed with CGI Jaime's cool dance moves and how he is shaking his hips as if his blood was on fire. lol

And in Shrek 3 (2007)

"Thank goodness you are here ..." to ShReK

Hmmmmmm year 2007 ...... something is fishy here but I can't pinpoint it.

AHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S THE POINTY END!! :fencing:CGI JAIME IS LEFT HANDED TOO!!:rofl:

You know what would be funny? If Jaime in the books did ended up being the son of King Aerys ... making Jaime an actual prince lol! kinda....

Off topic: Eh, I'm not a fan of Fairy Godmother's slower rendition of "Holding Out for a Hero", I prefer the original hasty Bonnie Tyler version where she is singing with fire, as if her life depended on it. :)

On 7/6/2019 at 5:26 AM, nyser1 said:

He sure does. Somehow he also became Jaime the not so blonde and blonde hair meaning nothing for House Lannister.

The darkening hair was a allusion to the status of their mines. No more glittering yellow gold, just a lot of dirt.

13 hours ago, Br16 said:

The darkening hair was a allusion to the status of their mines. No more glittering yellow gold, just a lot of dirt.

Or due to the show inconsistencies, lack of logic, and them not caring about the Lannister/blonde connection. 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:09 AM, Br16 said:

Was it this, or did it represent their rejection of their Lannister identity? Cersei tried to be true (failing miserably, of course) to Tywin's vision and her hair remained gold (although darker), while Jaime and Tyrion became increasingly distant from the ideal of House Lannister and their hair darkened.

Hair doesn't just change colour depending on your mood or allegiance... unless they were actually bleaching their hair blonde then it should have remained blonde until they were old and grey....

the blonde thing was important until Joffrey died and the whole whose kid is he questions were answered after that the shows runners decided to cut back on the hair dye for the dire wolf budget or the actors more than likely asked to discontinue it as it probably is a pain in the arse.

Archived