Jump to content
lhermite

Worst Line Ever

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

If you were an actor of the latest seasons,

which line would have been the most awkward for you to say?

 

1. All we need is one lucky shot.

Edited by lhermite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I know a killer when I see one" has got to be one of the dumbest lines in TV and film history. Must have killed Maisie on the inside for Arya to say such a cringe-worthy line.

For Kit, I think the number of times Jon really should have said something but didn't must have been frustrating as hell. Like when Dany says "so it will be fear then" and Jon just stares at her dumbly.

Peter Dinklage must have rolled at his eyes at the "most powerful thing is a good story" speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jon constantly repeating "you're my queen" was really corny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

There is only one line that rules above all.....”You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy”

Damn... I should have banned Dorne Content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

There is only one line that rules above all.....”You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy”

Absolutely, it is THE cringiest, I think. 

 

On 7/4/2019 at 11:01 PM, lhermite said:

If you were an actor of the latest seasons,

which line would have been the most awkward for you to say?

 

1. All we need is one lucky shot.

This, and the other post here........

On 7/5/2019 at 4:26 AM, Darryk said:

"I know a killer when I see one" has got to be one of the dumbest lines in TV and film history. Must have killed Maisie on the inside for Arya to say such a cringe-worthy line.

For Kit, I think the number of times Jon really should have said something but didn't must have been frustrating as hell. Like when Dany says "so it will be fear then" and Jon just stares at her dumbly.

Peter Dinklage must have rolled at his eyes at the "most powerful thing is a good story" speech.

are terrific examples of the stupidity of Season 8. 

Arya's killer recognition, Cersei's hope for one shot, poor Jon's eternal utterances......on their own.........wouldn't be terrible if it weren't for the stupidity of the circumstances of D&D plotting in which said lines were uttered. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 4:48 AM, SeanF said:

Nothing beats "I'm going to fuck the tits off this one."

Yeah, that one is pretty terrible.  LOL and ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One bad ********* to rule them all, and in the bathos bind them. Nothing could have saved that one. Things like "I know a killer" could have been bearable under other circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

While the "bad pussy" quote is the worst, a close second for me is Tyrion's "I am the gift!" Also, most sentences with the word "cock" in it were horrible.

Edited by Mindwalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 6:55 AM, Travis said:

What do dragons eat, anyway?

Yep, that was shade that got thrown back easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×