Worst Line Ever

lhermite

"I know a killer when I see one" has got to be one of the dumbest lines in TV and film history. Must have killed Maisie on the inside for Arya to say such a cringe-worthy line.

For Kit, I think the number of times Jon really should have said something but didn't must have been frustrating as hell. Like when Dany says "so it will be fear then" and Jon just stares at her dumbly.

Peter Dinklage must have rolled at his eyes at the "most powerful thing is a good story" speech.

2 hours ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

There is only one line that rules above all.....”You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy”

Absolutely, it is THE cringiest, I think. 

On 7/4/2019 at 11:01 PM, lhermite said:

If you were an actor of the latest seasons,

which line would have been the most awkward for you to say?

1. All we need is one lucky shot.

This, and the other post here........

On 7/5/2019 at 4:26 AM, Darryk said:

"I know a killer when I see one" has got to be one of the dumbest lines in TV and film history. Must have killed Maisie on the inside for Arya to say such a cringe-worthy line.

For Kit, I think the number of times Jon really should have said something but didn't must have been frustrating as hell. Like when Dany says "so it will be fear then" and Jon just stares at her dumbly.

Peter Dinklage must have rolled at his eyes at the "most powerful thing is a good story" speech.

are terrific examples of the stupidity of Season 8. 

Arya's killer recognition, Cersei's hope for one shot, poor Jon's eternal utterances......on their own.........wouldn't be terrible if it weren't for the stupidity of the circumstances of D&D plotting in which said lines were uttered. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What hasn't been mentioned yet....

The entire dialogue Tyrion gives to Dany's dragons in S06E02 while he frees them. 

Ramsay's "Give me 20 good men".

Tyrion's "I drink wine and I know things".

Stannis, a claimant to the Iron Throne, not knowing what is the Dance of Dragons in season 5.

Every single cock joke from season 5 to season 8. Every line between Tyrion's and Varys' "epic bromance" basically.

"WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS!!!1!!!!"

Jaime's "I never cared about them".

Most of the stuff Euron said.

Whatever Melisandre chanted while bringing Jon back to life.

Olly and everything related.

Archived