Predictions: Varys and Littlefinger

nyser1

Varys supports Aegon. So I assume that at some point, Daenerys will discover that and burn him alive. As for Littlefinger... well, his Chronic Backstabbing Disorder is bound to bite him in the ass sooner or later.

In most narratives characters like LF and Varys ar e usually marked for death. The characters themselves as presented in the series would have contingencies and exit strategies, so they should have higher survival odds than most other characters. 

That said I think Varys will die because of Aegon. Not necessarily directly but his own looking out for his own neck will be severely compromised and in the course of trying to raise and keep Aegon to the Throne he will be taking risks that will eventually lead to his death. 

As for LF I expect that the mess he will eventually make in the Vale will force him to flee, probably to Braavos. I think he might a decent chance of surviving the series. If he is done in he will be by someone he won't see coming. 

12 hours ago, nyser1 said:

What are your predictions regarding:

• When do each of them die (if they die)?
  • What leads to their death (if they die)?
  • How do each of them die (if they die)?? 

Littlefinger:

• during tWoW
  • the chaotic aftermath of an avalanche coming down from the Mountain's Lance and an attack by the Mountain Clans onto the Bloody Gate.
  • he's executed based on Sansa's testimony

Varys

• during aDoS
  • Tyrion exposed Illyrio's and Varys's plans and past actions in relation to raising Aegon. This will make Dany regard Illyrio and Varys as betrayers who set her up to be out of the way and Aegon as imposter.
  • also exectued, burned by dragonfire, alongside Aegon

Littlefinger will die towards the end of TWOW.

Sansa will be the cause of his death.  She will discover unpleasant facts about his past and his future plans, and decide that he needs to die.

I have no idea how she will kill him, though.  

As for Varys, I don't have enough information about him to really say, although I doubt he will make to the end.

They both will die.

Littlefinger did most harm to the Starks. And justice will come from them. At some point Sansa will see his game. And will, in the Stark fashion, "sentence him to die".

Varys will not lack enemies. But my preference would go to fAegon. The boy believes he is the true Aegon. He will feel betrayed by Varys and Illrio. In GRRM's story, it seems the death sentences are passed by the ones most wronged, e.g. Tyrion to Tywin, and I hope Jaime to Cersei.

Archived