NBA Off-Season 2019 - Bridge Over the River Kawhi

Relic

12 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Rough go. Maybe for the Olympics next year we'll send more than the Boston Celtics and one of the Plumlee bros. 

If we had all three Plumlees we'd be unstoppable.

6 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

We should combine them with the Lopez brothers. That's our starting 5. Your move, world. 

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

I’ll see your Plumlees and raise you a 400 pound Zion. The Eurocommies won’t know what to do with that.  

I say we fill our bench with scrubs like Mychal/Klay Thompson and Seth/Steph Curry.

4 hours ago, Rhom said:

I say we fill our bench with scrubs like Mychal/Klay Thompson and Seth/Steph Curry.

All jokes aside, this really is disgraceful. I didn't expect us to win it all, but getting bounced this early by France is the real joke. 

On 9/12/2019 at 12:32 AM, Tywin et al. said:

All jokes aside, this really is disgraceful. I didn't expect us to win it all, but getting bounced this early by France is the real joke. 

Have you taken a look at French roster? Also, France won bronze in the previous World Championship so it's not as if they came out of nowhere.

On 9/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, Rhom said:

Just watched Argentina knock off France. That was totally unexpected.

If you had seen them play, you wouldn't say that. Argentines have a pretty good and compact team that played their asses off for every single possession in this tournament.

4 hours ago, baxus said:

Have you taken a look at French roster? Also, France won bronze in the previous World Championship so it's not as if they came out of nowhere.

If you had seen them play, you wouldn't say that. Argentines have a pretty good and compact team that played their asses off for every single possession in this tournament.

Yeah, and it’s trash.

9 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Curry and Green want to go to the olympics. As with all the other no shows, they should be told in no uncertain terms to get fucked. 

How dare you speak ill of Saint Curry!

In all seriousness though, he gets a pass for skipping it. Making five straight Finals excesses you from international play if you want to rest. Players like AD are the ones who should get mocked endlessly.

Have we all forgotten that Paul George's horrible broken leg injury happened because he was playing on Team USA? 

His career could've ended right then and there, luckily for him he was able to recover.

I cannot blame any NBA player who chooses to bypass these international games. The NBA season is way too long and too many games on your knees and joints as it is. Thier health is a legitimate consideration for weighing any participation beyond the grueling demands they already have on those legs.

13 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Have we all forgotten that Paul George's horrible broken leg injury happened because he was playing on Team USA? 

His career could've ended right then and there, luckily for him he was able to recover.

I cannot blame any NBA player who chooses to bypass these international games. The NBA season is way too long and too many games on your knees and joints as it is. Thier health is a legitimate consideration for weighing any participation beyond the grueling demands they already have on those legs.

So that applies to the olympics as well then? 

47 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

The Olympics should be amateur athletes in my opinion, so yes I'd prefer professionals not being eligible from any country.

Well we agree on that. Nothing pissed me off as much as the uk press celebrating Andy Murray and Justin Rose winning golds last time out. 

Archived