The Drunk Thread: This Thread Was Rapid!

A True Kaniggit

19 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Dammm. I really thought the answer was gonna be “both”. 

Well, if you mean get wasted, yes, both.  I just am not familiar with exactly what "jrunk" means.

Been crushing all of my good stuff the past two nights.  Elijah Craig 18.  Rebel Yell 10.  Ledaig 18.  An awesome Russel's Reserve Single Barrel pick, Yellowstone Limited Edition, Sam Houston 14...

It's a celebration bitches! 

3 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Cheers, everyone! I finally opened my split of sparkly stuff, and it’s very nice!  Lamarca Prosecco, which I’ve never had before but will have again. Not too sweet. 11%.

Congrats to Joe and Kamala!

Woooooo!

Cheers! :cheers:

Edit: Ninja’d :ninja:

I just decided to re-watch that opening skit from SNL. Kamala (who is the actress? Her voice is so perfect!):

“Between us we check more boxes than a disqualified ballot.

And to all the little black and brown girls watching right now, I just want to say this, the reason your mom is laughing so much tonight is because she’s drunk. And the reason she’s crying is because she’s drunk. Your mom is going to switch from laughing to crying to dancing pretty much all night. And it’s not because she’s crazy, it’s because she’s drunk!”

15 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

who is the actress? Her voice is so perfect!

Maya Rudolph.  Fun Fact:  Her mother was Minnie Riperton and her parents made the song "Lovin' You" right after she was born.

13 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Go to bed. You're jrunk.

That's why I need to stay up!

13 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

That’s Minnie Riperton’s daughter? Wow. 

Yeah she's a got a pretty great singing voice herself.

3 minutes ago, DMC said:

That's why I need to stay up!

Lucky.......

My alarm goes off in less than 6 hours.

I'll allow myself 1.5 more shots, divided into 3. Then I need to allow my body to start sobering up.

0.5 to victory. 0.5 to the people on this thread. (Ya'll awesome) 0.5 for miscellaneous. 

Cheers, cheers, cheers. 3 times cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Video games and booze tonight.

Oh and music blasting.

All the while trying to put together and decorate this damn plastic tree.

Sounds awesome up until the part about the plastic tree.  Since I can remember my parents have always had two trees - one real, one plastic.  One of the main perks of moving to Pittsburgh was my brother and I had a built-in excuse not to visit for Thanksgiving weekend when my mom would invariably ask us to get the plastic tree out of the attic, put it together, and help decorate it.

Archived