The Drunk Thread: This Thread Was Rapid!

A True Kaniggit

44 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

What’s my current mission?

To go rinse out the maggot laden, liquid shit filled trashcans oustide. 

Three more shots and I think I’ll be ready. 

Just do what I do and keep leaving them further and further from the house. 

16 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Just do what I do and keep leaving them further and further from the house. 

If only. I don’t have garbage pickup here. Eventually I have to take the bags to the dump myself. The longer I hold off, the more disgusting they become.   

(My brother owns a truck thankfully)

Edit: (Breathes in…..breathes out, takes one more drink)

I’m doing this. Damn you 90-100 degree Fahrenheit temperatures!

Edit 2: Mission accomplished. 

She-it.

My alarm goes of in 8 hours and 27 minutes.

Damn work. Better start sobering up. (After one last drink)

Here is My Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ3qtWOz9tE

Edit: Woooo! That last drink was a mistake. It hit hard. This is what I get for doing Taco Tuesday on a Sunday. Rookie mistake.

Time to go shampoo the carpet!

Edit 2: Oops

Edit 3:  One of the cats had vomited. 

This aged thread must be put to rest.

Poor thing has gone through 10 title changes in two years. 

Post Schnappening

Rhetorically Drinking

Drinking A Gin Again

Riding the Negroni Pony

Rocksniffing the New Year

Schapps! Vodka! Whiskey! Shoot!

Cheers!

Mixing an Insurrection Cocktail

Enjoying a Cold Drink

1 minute ago, L'oiseau français said:

Not time yet!

I went to a friend’s birthday party and drank more wine than I have in two years. I need to sit and drink a couple of tumblers of water now before I go to bed!

Hydrate!

Edit: (Everyone drink some water)

Slartibartfast was onto something with Bistromathic Drive, I think.  Making my orange bitters/orange peel sapphire martini tonight, with a plan to have 2.  But 2 is actually an imaginary drinking math number, unless that happens to be the exact volume of your remaining supply.

Anyway, if DC worldcon isn't subject to a mask mandate, and I drive instead of flying, feel free to hit me up for one of my orange martinis, as I plan on bringing all the ingredients.  

So I had a moment of rare sanity and put the shaker in the freezer Thursday night with about 2 martinis left in it.  Poured a bit of water around the connecting bits to keep the freezer smell out, and create a seal that keeps the alcohol from vaporizing.

It was frozen solid tonight, so I took the top piece off the shaker and left it on the counter over a pint glass, waiting for shit to loosen up.  Which is happening as we speak.  

Spent about 5 mintutes all bound up and then I heard the ice break.  Kind of wondering if the stuff dripping down is actually stronger than the original gin, kind of like making ice wine (as the alcohol melts sooner than the water).  I guess if I post a rant in the covid or politics thread we'll have more evidence.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not been well and truly drunk for a good long while now but I was out with a friend yesterday and whoa boy, we went on a journey. I had far more than was good for me, but it was a good day. I got bought several rounds of drinks by men and woman and got told I had a pretty smile

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I have not been well and truly drunk for a good long while now but I was out with a friend yesterday and whoa boy, we went on a journey. I had far more than was good for me, but it was a good day. I got bought several rounds of drinks by men and woman and got told I had a pretty smile

Based on no personal experience whatsoever, I’m going to agree you have a 100% amazingly pretty smile :thumbsup:!

I work tomorrow (at time and a half pay), and then I’m off for 10 days straight.

This trip to see my father better be epic. It’s not worth the plane ticket if we don’t get into at least one huge fight.

I'm sorry @HelenaExMachina

I failed you. I failed the forum.

After literally half a decade of me being in control, someone else has started what is supposed to be The Drunk Thread: XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX before I did. Sadly I am a great follower of the law. Rules say I can't start another thread.

Right @mcbigski?

Prove yourself worthy mcbigski. Become more of a person than you were the moment before with every day that passes.

The Sun is a G Type star.

Sea otters are indigenous to the Pacific Ocean.

The accordion is a descendent of a Chinese intrument called a sheng.

Learn. 

Archived