The Drunk Thread: This Thread Was Rapid!

A True Kaniggit

5 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

I've been off the booze for awhile but have been not-so-micro-dosing and and on a pretty aggressive THC consumption schedule, cheers to all of you fuckers

:cheers:

And don't bogart!

14 minutes ago, DMC said:

Due to my intake, it's financially prudent to usually drink the cheapest handle at the store.  Here in Pittsburgh it's Bankers Club.

Damn financials. That shit is annoying.

A gallon of Jameson costs me about $90, and is good for 9 days of drinking. Otherwise know as 3 weeks since I don't drink on workdays. $10 a day ain't bad, is it?

4 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

I've been off the booze for awhile but have been not-so-micro-dosing and and on a pretty aggressive THC consumption schedule, cheers to all of you fuckers

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

As I said earlier. I despise bars.

2 drinks equivalent to a whole day otherwise.

Yup.  But working on college campuses most of my adult life, they're very hard to avoid for this alchy.

Outside of the obvious health risks of Covid, the demise of bars has been the shittiest part of Covid times. A lot of the bars in my town are open but they have tables set up in place of bar stools. You can sit at a table at the bar, but nobody can actually sit at the bar in the normal fashion. I haven’t been to a bar other than to pick up food this entire time. I’ve been tapering off going to bars for the last 5-6 years anyway, and when I do go these days it’s usually more of a happy hour situation than a ‘this is where I will be all night’ situation, but I still love them. There’s something inherently better about drinking at a bar and I miss being able to go into one, order a shot and a beer, and sit AT the bar. Ready for that to be back. Drinking at home is a lot easier on the wallet, but a lot less entertaining, IMO.

1 minute ago, Fragile Bird said:

Hmm. Decided to have a G&T. They're better in the summer, but any time is a good time for gin and tonic.

Take a sip for me!

For now it’s my bed time (sleeping emoticon face).

Why the hell is there no sleeping face?! :tantrum:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived